I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

SOLD! MC/ATV Lift

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

SOLD! MC/ATV Lift

Post by Rut Row »

I'm selling my Greg Smith air over hydraulic ATV/MC lift. It has side wings and an extension for :barf: choppers. The casters need to be replaced but it is otherwise fully functional.

Sorry for all the junk on it now but if you want to come see it, I'll clear it off. I don't use it anymore and need the space!

This was about $1500 new. $600 and a case of Guinness?

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: MC/ATV Lift

Post by Boom Boom »

Makes a nice adjustable height wood work station if you cover with wood. Bit rich for my blood....I have the crappy HF one that leaks down as fast as I pump it up.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:20 pm Makes a nice adjustable height wood work station if you cover with wood. Bit rich for my blood....I have the crappy HF one that leaks down as fast as I pump it up.
still no room for something that big. I'll let it go for substantially less than new price.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Its a nice lift. I've use it a few times, when Ken let me come over to work on stuff before I had a garage.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

SOLD!
Ken