Good Morning.....

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Chic

Good Morning.....

Post by Chic » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:02 am

Another rider from Sykesville, MD. Name is Chris but I go by Chic. I was told by Shoomer to check this site as I have been looking for some nice places to ride off road legally. I have a few places, but they are a bit far away and I am getting tired of the monotony of the track.

I currently ride an R1 and a YZ250. I am thinking about selling the YZ for a 450F. Although, I may want to get it street legal, so we will see. Anyway, I am excited to meet you guys and ride. :ride:

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Good Morning.....

Post by Rut Row » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 am

Chic wrote:Another rider from Sykesville, MD. Name is Chris but I go by Chic. I was told by Shoomer to check this site as I have been looking for some nice places to ride off road legally. I have a few places, but they are a bit far away and I am getting tired of the monotony of the track.

I currently ride an R1 and a YZ250. I am thinking about selling the YZ for a 450F. Although, I may want to get it street legal, so we will see. Anyway, I am excited to meet you guys and ride. :ride:
Welcome and it is DAMN time you found us! :loveit:

get a KTM 450EXC - you won't be sorry. :brows:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

shooom
DAMN n00b

Post by shooom » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:42 am

what's up chic, glad to see you on here.
next time we ride, take my ktm out and see how you like the thumper.
KX250F

Chic

Post by Chic » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:12 am

Thanks guys. I have been debating the last year selling my 2 stroke for a 4 stroke but still can't decide. I love Yamis and have been riding them since I don't even remember, but I will look into the KTMs though.

Shoom, I will def take you up on that offer. We need to make some plans soon.

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 pm

CHIC we have 2 89yz250's one pro one wr i have thought of selling but cant :dry: i love the power i have rode 650 4strokes still cant match my 250 for snap :bow: and green ridge is only 2 1/2 hours away :screwy: . :nono: dont do it buy new and keep the yz for those days when you want to tear the trail up :roost: but not your wallet fixing new bike if you wreck it. :amazon: a fellow yamadog rider. :poser:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:28 pm

oh yea WELCOME TO THE BEST DAMN RIDER WEB SITE IN MD :loveit: :thumbup: :deal: . lets ride. :roost: camp :kumbaya: an :cheers: :freakey: :hi5: d be merry ps new guy buys the beer :thumbup: lots of new guys= lots of beer :cheers:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

Chic

Post by Chic » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:55 am

:poser: Looks like I will fit in perfectly here! Yea I think that is why I still have the 250. Made some mods to it and basically rebuilt the entire engine, so I really don't want to let it go. Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to spend on another bike right now. Still keeping my eye out though.

Def in for the :cheers: and :freakey: and of course the :roost:

hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Chic wrote::poser: Looks like I will fit in perfectly here! Yea I think that is why I still have the 250. Made some mods to it and basically rebuilt the entire engine, so I really don't want to let it go. Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to spend on another bike right now. Still keeping my eye out though.

Def in for the :cheers: and :freakey: and of course the :roost:
Hey Chris....
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:53 pm

chic are you going to michaux ride? :whoop: not sure how many spots left :shrug: but a great ride. :thumbup: if not let me know when you want to go to green ridge :ride: alot of the guys like the orv trail and surrounding roads :thumbsup: makes for a great weekend. :kumbaya: south jersey ride was a blast . :loveit: :whoop: :freakey: hope to see everyone on next ride soon. :deal: