I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Yep, I finally joined.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Skyclad

Yep, I finally joined.

Post by Skyclad »

Folks kept saying I should check it out over here.

For those that don't know me from ADVrider, howdy. To those that do :salute:

See ya on the trail. :whoop:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Yep, I finally joined.

Post by mdubya »

Welcome to the board, Skyclad. :cheers:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

and it is about DAMN time you joined too! :whip:

THIS is where all the DAMN action is! :gdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

more orange :fitz: the mud is going to taste like tang :harhar: welcome to the DAMN place have a seat by the fire. :kumbaya: ken tell the new guy he has to bring beer on next camp/ride right :freakey: no coor's light crap either :amazon:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Skyclad

Post by Skyclad »

401dan wrote:more orange :fitz: the mud is going to taste like tang :harhar: welcome to the DAMN place have a seat by the fire. :kumbaya: ken tell the new guy he has to bring beer on next camp/ride right :freakey: no coor's light crap either :amazon:
I am well known for providing beer at campouts, so no worries there. If I trailer the KTM, there is lots of DAMN room for beer. If I ride the Ulysses, I can still fit a case into each DAMN saddlebag.

BTW, Coors Light is not beer.

edited to add the DAMN required DAMN's
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Hey Sky :ride:
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skyclad wrote:edited to add the DAMN required DAMN's
Good, good... DAMN etiquette must be followed! :bandit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

SKYCLAD DAMN right. :loveit: nice DAMN rider. :hi5: I think your going to fit right in with these DAMN guys. :foul: bye the way good DAMN post too. :beathorse: next anyone care too add to that? ps I AGREE THAT COORS LIGHT IS NOT BEER. :fitz: ITS SWEAT THAT DRIPS FROM OLD DUALSPORT RIDERS :censored: :jack: NASTY DONT DRINK THAT :censored: THANK YOU WELCOME ABOARD. :bow:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!