I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Dirt/DualSport Aug 2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Dirt/DualSport Aug 2

Post by Bucho »

Trying to make riding plans with some new guys on the DAMN site, putting a thread up to see if there is anymore interest.

Friday, August 2nd

Rough plan is some offroading at a private spot with the option of a longer day and hitting a few backroads and exploring the southern part of the Michaux State Forest dirt roads.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: Dirt/DualSport Aug 2

Post by Twist »

New guy regrets. I'll be at the beach with my kids and grandkids that weekend. I'm not sure exactly how this happened but every 3-4 day weekend between now and August 20 is committed on my calendar.

I'm part of a small group that is doing to Colorado BDR & CDR in September but after that, my schedule really opens up for some fall trail riding. I'd definitely be interested a fall ride and was planning to do something around mountains Seven Mountains area or even up based out of Marienville in that trail system.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Work
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Hancock Quarry run! :loveit:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Twist wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:42 am New guy regrets. I'll be at the beach with my kids and grandkids that weekend. I'm not sure exactly how this happened but every 3-4 day weekend between now and August 20 is committed on my calendar.

I'm part of a small group that is doing to Colorado BDR & CDR in September but after that, my schedule really opens up for some fall trail riding. I'd definitely be interested a fall ride and was planning to do something around mountains Seven Mountains area or even up based out of Marienville in that trail system.
Im sure we will do it again.

I have never been to SevenMountains.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Lightyear68
DAMN n00b

Post by Lightyear68 »

I'm in as one of the new guys to the group. I'll stand by for the starting place and time. Looking forward to making new friends and exploring some new riding areas.

I've ridden the southern part of Michaux's forest roads a few times, AOAA's East Side once, and look forward to connecting with some riders for the Seven Mountains area of Bald Eagle [assuming this the same as the Sand Mountain Road entry]

I know the C&D Canal well and would like to show riders the North and South sides...a great day off road with a few cool spur trails if you know where to look.
Buzz

Yamaha XT250
Harley Iron 883
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Still on for the 2nd?
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Laoch wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:00 pm Still on for the 2nd?
Yes, still on. As long as I have people who want to come out and ride.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Bucho wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:41 pm Trying to make riding plans with some new guys on the DAMN site, putting a thread up to see if there is anymore interest.

Friday, August 2nd

Rough plan is some offroading at a private spot with the option of a longer day and hitting a few backroads and exploring the southern part of the Michaux State Forest dirt roads.
I`d love to do a dual sport ride! But the earliest i could get off work that Friday would be noon. :shrug:.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX