I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Wife riding again

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Wife riding again

Post by Bucho »

So I bought my wife a used Kawi KLX140L a month or so ago. Its been a decade since she had a little bike and has done any riding. Finally found some time on Memorial Day to take her riding. One or two spots gave her some trouble but she made it around the main “loop” at our friend’s property. She was a little exhausted from death gripping the bars but she said she had fun and will go again!

Sorry I suck and cant post a pic.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Wife riding again

Post by Rut Row »

excellent! :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

:thumbup:

Did she jump the little log you like to jump on the main trail?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

A friend taught my wife to ride around the field this weekend on his tiny little vintage restored Honda. Never thought I would see it happen. She rode the simple outer woods loop w/ us and the kid on his Oset. She ran into him once on the first loop when she forgot how to stop;) He got her back as he bumped her when a locked rear brake going downhill wasn't enough to slow him down from as fast as he was going. Need to teach him to start using the front too. A great time was had by all.

We forgot to take pictures :(
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

smdub wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:50 am A friend taught my wife to ride around the field this weekend on his tiny little vintage restored Honda. Never thought I would see it happen. She rode the simple outer woods loop w/ us and the kid on his Oset. She ran into him once on the first loop when she forgot how to stop;) He got her back as he bumped her when a locked rear brake going downhill wasn't enough to slow him down from as fast as he was going. Need to teach him to start using the front too. A great time was had by all.

We forgot to take pictures :(
Very cool!

I honestly didnt have too much hope about getting my wife to ride again. They can surprise you sometimes
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

juddspaintballs wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:51 am :thumbup:

Did she jump the little log you like to jump on the main trail?
No, Im sure she would have told me where to shove said log if I would have suggested such thing.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Very cool!

I have given up hope of getting my wife out again. She wouldn't even go when our daughters were riding.