I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

1995 Triumph Speedtriple for sale

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
JetMech
DAMN n00b

1995 Triumph Speedtriple for sale

Post by JetMech »

Please delete if not allowed.

1995 Triumph Speed Triple 900 26,934 miles.

Additions and mods
Dropped down and custom bracket for Front LED Turn signals.

Custom made rear fender eliminator

Rear brake light with integrated turn signals, LED.

New grips.

Custom seat leather, with French stitching.

Front and rear tires have less than 1000 miles. Michelin pilot road 4 2CT.

Front and rear brake pads with about 1000 miles on them.

Both front forks rebuilt less than three years ago.

Coolant flushed and new thermostat two years ago.

Brake fluids and clutch fluids flushed two years ago.

New front, rear sprockets and new chain with about 1000 miles. Rear sprocket two teeth smaller.

Aftermarket rear view mirrors.

Oil and filter changed every fall regardless of miles.

All three carbs rebuilt, cleaned and adjusted three years ago and zero ethanol fuel has been the only fuel used.

Have three new floats with 6 new bowl gaskets. Two new oil filter kits and 1.5 liters of oil.

Three to two exhaust, with D&D mufflers.

Full set of tour bags and tank bag included as well as front and rear stands for the higher price. Also included is a Hanes manual.

Now the negative
One small dent on left side of tank, has been touched up and some small scratches on front of the tank.
Small paint chip on top of the front fender.
The tachometer and tripmeter no longer work, someone with more experience or skill may be able to fix. They are standard sized gauges.

Will come with all the OEM parts if want to remove the custom stuff. The rear fender eliminated due to one signal lens broke and winter boredom.

Text me at 440-655-0455
Email speedtriple885@gmail.com

Asking 3,500 gets it all. I am willing to negotiate.

Please text or e-mail for pics. My antiestablishment iPhone isn’t allowing me to upload any pictures. 🙄
I’m here because you broke something.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: 1995 Triumph Speedtriple for sale

Post by Wingfixer »

This is my brother's bike. It's clean/runs good. I'm hosting some pictures for him. Let me, or him, know if you'd like pictures of a specific part of it.

F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Those first generation SpeedTriples were pretty heavy if I remember (not really in a bad way). But were more like a naked sport touring bike.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
JetMech
DAMN n00b

Post by JetMech »

Bucho wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 pm Those first generation SpeedTriples were pretty heavy if I remember (not really in a bad way). But were more like a naked sport touring bike.
The SpeedTriple weighed the least for that generation at 209kg (460lbs) heavy by today’s standards but 23 years ago not bad I’d guess. This was my first “go fast” bike and it did that well for me.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

JetMech wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:28 pm

The SpeedTriple weighed the least for that generation at 209kg (460lbs) heavy by today’s standards but 23 years ago not bad I’d guess. This was my first “go fast” bike and it did that well for me.

I hope you didnt take my comment as negative. Im not really a fan of repli-racer sport bikes but I DO like sport touring bikes. 16-17 years ago I knew a guy who had one. He was comparing it to the early 2000’s Yamaha R1 when talking about it’s weight.
He had no trouble at all keeping up with guys riding the latest sportbikes of the early 2000’s. He could wheelie the crap out of that thing too!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
JetMech
DAMN n00b

Post by JetMech »

Bucho wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:12 pm
JetMech wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:28 pm

I hope you didnt take my comment as negative. Im not really a fan of repli-racer sport bikes but I DO like sport touring bikes. 16-17 years ago I knew a guy who had one. He was comparing it to the early 2000’s Yamaha R1 when talking about it’s weight.
He had no trouble at all keeping up with guys riding the latest sportbikes of the early 2000’s. He could wheelie the crap out of that thing too!
Nope, not negative. Just brought up a good point at it’s weight and just wanted to shed some light on it.