Hello

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
John Go

Hello

Post by John Go » Thu May 28, 2009 10:28 am

Howdy All,
John Go here, fresh to the board and just getting back into motorcycles after a 15 year break.
I live and work near Frederick, and have a 2009 KLR. Mainly using for commuting so far, but as I get it set up will be trying more interesting stuff.

Cheers

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Bucho » Thu May 28, 2009 11:54 am

Welcome. You missed a good ride last Sunday. But there will be more.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Thu May 28, 2009 4:15 pm

John Go wrote:... and have a 2009 KLR.
KLR? KLR? KLR!

Music to my ears! We get many more on the board and we'll have to change the name to DAMN KLR Riders :harhar:

and welcome! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Thu May 28, 2009 5:33 pm

Kyler wrote:
John Go wrote:... and have a 2009 KLR.
KLR? KLR? KLR!

Music to my ears! We get many more on the board and we'll have to change the name to DAMN KLR Riders :harhar:

and welcome! :hi5:

NOT!! Why not call it DAMN DRZ riders ? :amazon:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Wingfixer wrote:NOT!! Why not call it DAMN DRZ riders ? :amazon:
That would be DAMN DRZ riders... :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Thu May 28, 2009 7:02 pm

ah yes welcome fellow water buffalo moo moo just kidding :screwy: good to have another klr in the mix :loveit: the noob has to buy the beer on the first group ride :cheers: if no one has told him isnt that right you bunch of DAMN riders :freakey: . well !!! chime in :bow:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Thu May 28, 2009 7:33 pm

401dan wrote:ah yes welcome fellow water buffalo moo moo just kidding :screwy: good to have another klr in the mix :loveit: the noob has to buy the beer on the first group ride :cheers: if no one has told him isnt that right you bunch of DAMN riders :freakey: . well !!! chime in :bow:
DAMN right! ... but, we are still waiting on your first round Dan... :amazon:
Ken

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Fri May 29, 2009 3:32 pm

KEN we had beer at greenridge :cheers: even had left over beer :freakey: and sallydog snatched it up and put it somewhere :sheep: maybe his bike runs on that weird beer they had in the cooler they will do anything now a days for better gas miles :poser: but i can bring some next time we hit green ridge again let me know i think everyone would like it in the fall :kumbaya: or a sooner trip is good too. :whoop:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Fri May 29, 2009 3:34 pm

401dan wrote:KEN we had beer at greenridge :cheers: even had left over beer :freakey: and sallydog snatched it up and put it somewhere :sheep: maybe his bike runs on that weird beer they had in the cooler they will do anything now a days for better gas miles :poser: but i can bring some next time we hit green ridge again let me know i think everyone would like it in the fall :kumbaya: or a sooner trip is good too. :whoop:
that DAMNed SallyDog - I'll be his KLR's exhaust smells like beer farts... :dry:
Ken

401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan » Fri May 29, 2009 3:38 pm

DAMN and i thought that was just the leftover coffe farts :poser: :knary: he must of had some boiled eggs before he left too :harhar: