2019 DAMN Reunion!! May 17-19

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Post Reply
User avatar
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1376
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 am
Contact:

2019 DAMN Reunion!! May 17-19

Post by juddspaintballs » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:02 pm

Based on the past dates we've done this, I assume this year's event will be May 17-19.
Friday through Sunday.

I also assume we'll be back at Mountain Ridge. Anyone have further details?







And, I call NOT IT for planning it.

Jed Gregory
KTM 450 EXC

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: 2019 DAMN Reunion?

Post by Laoch » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:26 am

Yes. Yes. I got it.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
'19 FE250/'17 183RRS/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3601
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 2019 DAMN Reunion?

Post by Wingfixer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 am

Laoch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:26 am
Yes. Yes. I got it.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
You da man!
I'll bring chili! :deal:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

J&J
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 945
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: 2019 DAMN Reunion?

Post by J&J » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:24 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 am
Laoch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:26 am
Yes. Yes. I got it.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
You da man!
I'll bring chili! :deal:
:thumbup: Double batch?

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3601
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 2019 DAMN Reunion?

Post by Wingfixer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 am

J&J wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:24 am
Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 am
Laoch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:26 am
Yes. Yes. I got it.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
You da man!
I'll bring chili! :deal:
:thumbup: Double batch?
Hell yes! :knary:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Skinny-J
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: 2019 DAMN Reunion?

Post by Skinny-J » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:51 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 am
J&J wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:24 am
Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 am
Laoch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:26 am
Yes. Yes. I got it.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
You da man!
I'll bring chili! :deal:
:thumbup: Double batch?
Hell yes! :knary:
What to hope for, the year the hot peppers simmered so long they actually dissolved in the Chili; or the year the peppers were "lost" in the door or the truck and we found them 2 months later on the way to Colorado? :think:

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer
Posts: 3601
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Contact:

Re: 2019 DAMN Reunion?

Post by Wingfixer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:41 pm

Skinny-J wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:51 am
Wingfixer wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 am
J&J wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:24 am
Wingfixer wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:03 am
Laoch wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:26 am
Yes. Yes. I got it.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
You da man!
I'll bring chili! :deal:
:thumbup: Double batch?
Hell yes! :knary:
What to hope for, the year the hot peppers simmered so long they actually dissolved in the Chili; or the year the peppers were "lost" in the door of the cube and we found them 14 months later on the way to the barbed wire enduro? :think:
Fixed for accuracy! I was never so glad a zip lock baggie didn't fail!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

User avatar
Bucho
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 4884
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am
Contact:

WesternMD Easy Dualsport/ADV. May 19th

Post by Bucho » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Sunday, May 19th Ill be coming back from the midwest. I was thinking of stopping and doing some backroad/dirtroad exploring in western MD. Maybe Savage River and/or Greenridge area?

Im perfectly comfortable doing this alone, but thought maybe some other guys would like to tag along.

Ill be on my old DR650. This would be suitable for any street legal bike including the big multi cylinder ADV bikes. I may even be running motard wheels.
Suzuki DR650
Beta Xtrainer

User avatar
Nobody
DAMN Poohba
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:33 pm
Contact:

Re: WesternMD Easy Dualsport/ADV. May 19th

Post by Nobody » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:53 am

Wingfixer wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:35 am
EDIT: I went to put this on the calendar only to find the DAMN reunion is already there! Whatchu thinkin 'bout Willis?
Oops! Missed that! But shouldn't miss the reunion, sorry Bucho
Every day is a good day when you ride

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: WesternMD Easy Dualsport/ADV. May 19th

Post by Laoch » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:30 am

Mountain Ridge is an easy ride from Western MD. :deal:
Bruce
'19 FE250/'17 183RRS/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests