I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Riding Michaux

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Riding Michaux

Post by Laoch »

Just from that image, yes. Mine look similar. In Michaux, with the road layout and terrain you do a lot of large zig zags, lkinda in a large loop. I try to run certain roads the "more funner" way.
Bruce
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:45 pm I'm very interested! And I have a new toy to try out on the roads of Michaux!
Spoke w/ Pat today and got a chance to take his AfricaTwin for a spin!
Pretty nice bike! Not really in love with the no clutch/no foot shift, “paddle shifter thing”. But Im sure Id get used to it quickly if it was my bike. Without trying too hard it would wheelie going over bumps in the road and while I didnt test out its offroad capabilities, it did well in my steep gravel driveway and I did jump it off some little steps on my walkway.

First Honda Ive liked in a long time
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

So, it's an automatic? WF been running rekluse so long he forgot how to use a real clutch?

I'm going to throw out some days for April soon.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Lightyear68
DAMN n00b

Post by Lightyear68 »

I ride Michaux's southern end whenever I can get a day to myself, riding from Bel Air, MD. If somebody's contacting riders in this thread for posted Michaux rides then add me to the contact list.
Buzz

Yamaha XT250
Harley Iron 883
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Lightyear68 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:29 am I ride Michaux's southern end whenever I can get a day to myself, riding from Bel Air, MD. If somebody's contacting riders in this thread for posted Michaux rides then add me to the contact list.
We were up there last Wednesday and a lot of the roads were still covered in snow and ice.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Twist wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:30 am
Lightyear68 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:29 am I ride Michaux's southern end whenever I can get a day to myself, riding from Bel Air, MD. If somebody's contacting riders in this thread for posted Michaux rides then add me to the contact list.
We were up there last Wednesday and a lot of the roads were still covered in snow and ice.
Yeah I was up the other day, my property was clear and so were most roads. Rain coming will clear most.
Bruce
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Laoch wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:07 am So, it's an automatic? WF been running rekluse so long he forgot how to use a real clutch?

I'll just get the embarrassment out of the way all at once, I got such a good deal on it, and got the deal done so fast, I didn't realize it was an "automatic" until I was loading it onto the truck...... It's growing on me. I think of it as a rekluse.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Wingfixer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:10 pm I'll just get the embarrassment out of the way all at once, I got such a good deal on it, and got the deal done so fast, I didn't realize it was an "automatic" until I was loading it onto the truck...... It's growing on me. I think of it as a rekluse.
Hah, I could see me doing that too. You should now feel more embarrassed as you're as dumb as me. :killingme: I have some raves about that setup though.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Wingfixer wrote:
Laoch wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:07 am So, it's an automatic? WF been running rekluse so long he forgot how to use a real clutch?

I'll just get the embarrassment out of the way all at once, I got such a good deal on it, and got the deal done so fast, I didn't realize it was an "automatic" until I was loading it onto the truck...... It's growing on me. I think of it as a rekluse.
Now that is some funny shit.Image

Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

So....April 12, 14, 15, 19, 20 work for anybody?
Bruce