I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Ride somewhere 11/19 or 11/20

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Ride somewhere 11/19 or 11/20

Post by Marylander »

The bike is put together. I went to put air in the tubliss and my compressor died. I didn't even have the pressure turned up. Dang it.

I've got to get some air in the tires, mix some gas, and take it for a little ride.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

where do we meet at the Cove?
Every day is a good day when you ride
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

FML. I put a hole in my tubliss bladder and now I can't even get the tire back off the wheel. Tools have been thrown around the garage. I'm done. Have fun riding without me.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Dang, sorry to hear that.

Meet at the atv parking area. Maybe do taskers to save a couple bucks since Jed had the cove preference...
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:48 pm Meet at the atv parking area. Maybe do taskers to save a couple bucks since Jed had the cove preference...
I'm ok with Taskers. Much more familiar and would be interesting to see how I'll perform there compared to my memories. I imagine I'll have some disappointment as it always happens. In memories being a better rider than in reality :lol2:
juddspaintballs wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:33 pm FML. I put a hole in my tubliss bladder and now I can't even get the tire back off the wheel. Tools have been thrown around the garage. I'm done. Have fun riding without me.
What's the reason for not being able to get the tire off? If there's a hole in the inner bladder, it's not holding the tire any more. Probably just need a way to push the tire off the rim.. Maybe a vise could help.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

I don't know. I'm frustrated with it and instead of breaking things in the garage by throwing more tools, I just walked away. I don't have any tubes anymore anyways and I think I threw away the regular rim lock I had, too.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Nobody wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:03 pmI'm ok with Taskers. Much more familiar and would be interesting to see how I'll perform there compared to my memories. I imagine I'll have some disappointment as it always happens. In memories being a better rider than in reality :lol2:
Ok, taskers at 10.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Ok, taskers at 10.
:thumbup:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

juddspaintballs wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:18 pm I don't know. I'm frustrated with it and instead of breaking things in the garage by throwing more tools, I just walked away. I don't have any tubes anymore anyways and I think I threw away the regular rim lock I had, too.
Race trailer is unlocked, bottom of blue tub, lots of tubes and a rim lock. Have fun!

ETA. The rim lock might be in the bottom drawer of the tool box in the trailer, key is hanging in front of the door (inside wall).
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Wingfixer wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:18 pm
juddspaintballs wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:18 pm I don't know. I'm frustrated with it and instead of breaking things in the garage by throwing more tools, I just walked away. I don't have any tubes anymore anyways and I think I threw away the regular rim lock I had, too.
Race trailer is unlocked, bottom of blue tub, lots of tubes and a rim lock. Have fun!

ETA. The rim lock might be in the bottom drawer of the tool box in the trailer, key is hanging in front of the door (inside wall).
Thanks for the offer. Having a birthday party for the 5 year old right now. I'm frustrated enough that I'm not even going to enter the garage for the rest of the night.

Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R