I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

It's HAMMER TIME! (Nov 4 & 5)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Re: It's HAMMER TIME! (Nov 4 & 5)

Post by Nobody »

Laoch wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:39 pm That's funny. And true. Ktm faster?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
I'm not sure yet. Should be, but then I've tried the Michaux enduro and wasn't very fast there :think:
Probably a big part of it because the clutch is too stiff for my hands. Or my hands too weak for it :lol2:

Have ordered a Clake clutch :angel:

But one thing I've noticed on R&T charity ride mud and last weekend at Granvilles camp'n'ride - it is much more forgiving on climbs. It is possible to restart where before I wouldn't even think. And also the power lets me slow down when needed to pick up speed again easy with no gear changes or clutch slipping and praying :cheers:

Still have to figure out the weighting part before obstacles. It seemed so natural on the DRZ, but I suspect I don't do it on the KTM :shrug:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:47 pm This sucks worse than anything that has ever sucked before.

Seriously, that was one of the most depressing calls I've ever gotten. :kboom: :cry2:
you didn't want to go anyway. You'd just get lots of flats! :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

From the ECEA website:

OK Boys and Girls, hear it here first! Tri-County was able to secure some additional spaces for the 2018 Hammer Run. People who were only able to get Sunday will have first dibs to add Saturday to their ticket. (look for an email) The remaining tickets will go on sale Monday Oct 15 at 10AM. This is the LAST CHANCE to get in, there will be no more, and there is no waiting list. This is truly the last chance. So if you rented an AirBnB house, or convinced your boss to let you off work, you better be on the computer at 9:59AM ready to hit the buy button.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Thanks jgreen! Was this change emailed or posted somewhere? It came as quite a surprise to some of us!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

It was posted this morning in the ECEA forum
Member R&T Club, and GMER
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

jgreene wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:22 am It was posted this morning in the ECEA forum
I was wondering if the change to the 500 rider limit and online only registration had been posted somewhere?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

ECEA Forum

I wish I caught the first post back in September; I guess that is what happens when you play it by ear....
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

wonder who put the limit on the riders? Actually surprised it took this long for it to happen. Sorry about you guys missing out on a fun ride you look forward to.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:49 pm wonder who put the limit on the riders? Actually surprised it took this long for it to happen. Sorry about you guys missing out on a fun ride you look forward to.
yabut, they could have registered earlier. Grandma used to say "procrastination seldom pays." :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Rut Row wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:18 pm yabut, they could have registered earlier. Grandma used to say "procrastination seldom pays." :shrug:
Hmm, I thought it was, "Hard work pays off in the long run - but procrastination pays off now".