Hello all

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
the Duchess

Hello all

Post by the Duchess » Wed May 13, 2009 11:01 am

This is grady's wife Jessie, thought that I would finally get on here and see what all you DAMN riders are up to. Been riding street for about 4 years now and just got a a KLX 250S, this past August. Haven't really done too much off roading (I've only been about 2 times total), but am looking to do some practicing this spring and summer. So hopefully grady and I can get together with some folks and do just that!

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hello all

Post by Rut Row » Wed May 13, 2009 11:24 am

the Duchess wrote:This is grady's wife Jessie, thought that I would finally get on here and see what all you DAMN riders are up to. Been riding street for about 4 years now and just got a a KLX 250S, this past August. Haven't really done too much off roading (I've only been about 2 times total), but am looking to do some practicing this spring and summer. So hopefully grady and I can get together with some folks and do just that!
Welcome! It's good to have you here and it's about DAMN time you showed up!

I guess this means Grady will be toning down his rhetoric, eh? :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

the Duchess

Re: Hello all

Post by the Duchess » Thu May 14, 2009 11:33 am

Kyler wrote:
the Duchess wrote:This is grady's wife Jessie, thought that I would finally get on here and see what all you DAMN riders are up to. Been riding street for about 4 years now and just got a a KLX 250S, this past August. Haven't really done too much off roading (I've only been about 2 times total), but am looking to do some practicing this spring and summer. So hopefully grady and I can get together with some folks and do just that!
Welcome! It's good to have you here and it's about DAMN time you showed up!

I guess this means Grady will be toning down his rhetoric, eh? :lol2:
Thanks and unfortunately for you all, me being on here isn't going to help.