I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

8th Annual R&T Charity Trail Ride 9/8-9/9/2018

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Re: 8th Annual R&T Charity Trail Ride 9/8-9/9/2018

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:19 pm
Nobody wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:59 pm When I put the link in " [ img ]" tags, it does just like this:

This link : https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO ... YtbDNRRE5n
To do it click your link, then click the image in your link, then right click the image, then select copy image location from the menu, and paste that link inside the [img] tags it'll work. I'm usually too lazy. :)
Well, can't do that from my phone.. it's all a little bit different here
Every day is a good day when you ride
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Nobody wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:00 pm Well, can't do that from my phone.. it's all a little bit different here
Ok, that sucks. It does work in firefox on my android phone although you press and hold rather than right click.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:18 pm
Nobody wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:00 pm Well, can't do that from my phone.. it's all a little bit different here
Ok, that sucks. It does work in firefox on my android phone although you press and hold rather than right click.
I guess it's because it's my pic and it opens it in the app. I can open it on browser too, but the result is the same as for that first link - picture doesn't show up. Probably have to continue to use Imgur, it worked with that. But since they are automatically backed to Google photos and I can share the link figured it would be easier..
Apparently not :lol2:
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Jay, did you ride today again? Yesterday it was great fun! :cheers:

I stopped at the self service car wash. Spent 8 minutes of soapy pressure wash to get most of the mud off the bike. Many parts required several seconds of close pressure wash to even start to break the mud off! And it was still dripping wet :killingme:

Pay attention in next 2 pics..
..to the floor :killingme:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Nope, no riding today. The place was a total washout... We spent the entire day pulling trucks & trailers out with a tractor. Only a handful of guys got out on there own, what a mess.

We trashed the place & will definitely have a rain date next time! Live & learn right?
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I'm surprised you guys let it happen yesterday at all. All of that riding in the rain certainly trashed the trails. The rain still hasn't stopped...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

:shrug: Not my call & nobody expected the place to get trashed like it did. Spent the day having good fun with a tractor.
Here is a picture of the last rig out at around 5:00. This is on the nice grass in front of the pavilion. It was like this all the way out. I would guess maybe 20 minutes average each trip out.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

J&J wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:28 am :shrug: Not my call & nobody expected the place to get trashed like it did. Spent the day having good fun with a tractor.
Here is a picture of the last rig out at around 5:00. This is on the nice grass in front of the pavilion. It was like this all the way out. I would guess maybe 20 minutes average each trip out.
Did you repost it? I think the text was slightly different the first time, but I'm not sure :lol2:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Yes I made a new post.

Oh yea, on the first one I also said something like: I came because I had told some people I would be there and I had good fun riding Saturday.
Thanks to you because otherwise might not have ridden. :hi5:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Reminds me of the Blind Enduro somebody ran for a couple years, one really big muddy mess and they were done. Tore up the parking area and covered local roads in tons of mud.
Bruce