I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Can anyone go riding

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
John Dirt Rider
DAMN n00b

Can anyone go riding

Post by John Dirt Rider » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:43 pm

I'm new to DAMN RIDERS today I signed up with you guys live in Front Royal VA I ride at Edenburg VA I go there almost every weekend to ride. Has anyone bin their to ride? :cheers:

Benski
DAMN n00b

Re: Can anyone go riding

Post by Benski » Tue May 29, 2018 7:57 am

Hi John, I'm new on here too. I've been to Peter's Run and Tasker's Gap in your area several times the past 2 Summers. I do an overnighter and ride for 2 days. I'll be heading back as soon as the trails dry up. Benski
Benski
Dela-where?
2013 Honda CRF250X

Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody » Tue May 29, 2018 10:13 am

I ride Tasker's Gap whenever I can go out to ride and there's no other rides to join. It will probably be once a month on average.

Just check the forum section with ride announcements or create your own thread when you're going to ride. :cheers:

P.S. this also should be started in "DAMN Rides, Trips and Events" section :deal: :angel:
Every day is a good day when you ride

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Tue May 29, 2018 11:33 am

moved
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris