I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Yamaha TY-E

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Yamaha TY-E

Post by Skinny-J »

Yamaha TY-E

Admittedly I don't follow the world of Trials or electric motorcycles much so maybe this is old news. However, I was quite surprised to see Yamaha dipping their toes into an electric trials bike. The one thing I found particulary interesting is that it still has a mechanical clutch mated to the electric motor....
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Yamaha TY-E

Post by Marylander »

Skinny-J wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:14 am Yamaha TY-E

Admittedly I don't follow the world of Trials or electric motorcycles much so maybe this is old news. However, I was quite surprised to see Yamaha dipping their toes into an electric trials bike. The one thing I found particulary interesting is that it still has a mechanical clutch mated to the electric motor....
Dude, I mentioned that a couple weeks ago. :lol2: I'm no trials guy but seems that kind of clutch setup is needed to do the more advanced trials stuff. I don't see myself getting a serious trials electric bike but am definitely considering one of the more play bike oriented ones.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Yamaha TY-E

Post by Bucho »

Im happy to see Yamaha spending some money and looking into it
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200