I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sat 4/21, Easy Ride Greenridge

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Sat 4/21, Easy Ride Greenridge

Post by Bucho »

I have a friend that Im trying to pull into the dualsport world. He has a street bike and is a decent rider.
He is interested in a dualsport and has ridden my bikes on easy dirtroads once before and had fun.

So we are planning on heading out to Greenridge State Park for the day. Just some easy cruising around on dirtroads. I used to ride there a lot years ago but its been a while. There are tons of neat dirt roads. No real offroad. Big bike friendly if anyone wants to tag along, feel free. This Sat on 4/21
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Sat 4/21, Easy Ride Greenridge

Post by Rut Row »

I might be able to go - would love to see the old place again. I'll know if I can go later in the week.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Rut Row wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:36 pm I might be able to go - would love to see the old place again. I'll know if I can go later in the week.
Cool Ken, it would be like old times. (except you wont be on a KLR w/ subpar tires...)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:55 pm
Rut Row wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:36 pm I might be able to go - would love to see the old place again. I'll know if I can go later in the week.
Cool Ken, it would be like old times. (except you wont be on a KLR w/ subpar tires...)
:killingme: and hopefully I won't fall down as much :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

btw, I got spousal dispensation already. Got room in the Van-O-War for a third bike or should I meet you there?
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Rut Row wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:08 pm btw, I got spousal dispensation already. Got room in the Van-O-War for a third bike or should I meet you there?

Three bikes, three riders, no problem.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:35 am
Rut Row wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:08 pm btw, I got spousal dispensation already. Got room in the Van-O-War for a third bike or should I meet you there?

Three bikes, three riders, no problem.
the WX forecast is looking good for Saturday. High 50's and mostly cloudy. I'm looking forward to seeing the old place.
Ken
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

What time/where will you guys meet at greenridge? I'm a possible...
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:51 am What time/where will you guys meet at greenridge? I'm a possible...
Hasnt really been decided. Ill keep you in the loop.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Cool, thanks! Sounds like it'll be fine to run the wr250x with well worn street tires. I know better than to try to change them between now and saturday although I'm better about changing tires quickly than I am about other stuff... :cheers: