I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

RAC Ride - Sat Dec 30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

RAC Ride - Sat Dec 30

Post by Skinny-J »

To make sure as many guys can make it as possible, let's try a vote. Here are my suggestions (that I can make):

1. Weekend of Dec 2 - either day
2. Weekend of Dec 9 - I have to go to New York for my wife's B-day; god help me!
3. Weekend of Dec 16 - no good-NC
4. Weekend of Dec 23 - 23, 24 or I am off on the 26th as well...
5. Weekend of Dec 30 - 30, 31 or 1st

Vote, and vote often! Pick your weekend and day there of. Voting closes on my whim....:whip3:

SJ
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Next RAC Ride

Post by Wingfixer »

Weekend wise I only have the 9th and 10th available (sorry SJ) I can do either, or both days.

Weekday wise I'm available the 7th - 12th.

Ill have to let you know about the 1st. I get back on the 31th but don't have my January schedule yet, not until 12/10ish.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

The weekend of Dec is the Dirty Santa Toy Run (Dec 3). I assume the place is big enough not to interfere with the route, but FYI in case you weren't aware.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:37 pm Weekend wise I only have the 9th and 10th available (sorry SJ) I can do either, or both days.

Weekday wise I'm available the 7th - 12th.

Ill have to let you know about the 1st. I get back on the 31th but don't have my January schedule yet, not until 12/10ish.
SJ is very sad. :cry:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Wingfixer since your bunk buddy SJ will be off earning husband points in NYC you are welcome to come join some PaTRA folks to ride Shade (first day open to winter ride season). I feel sure it will be an adventure, plenty of wind storms and dead trees should have us making a few stops with chainsaws.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:03 pm Wingfixer since your bunk buddy SJ will be off earning husband points in NYC you are welcome to come join some PaTRA folks to ride Shade (first day open to winter ride season). I feel sure it will be an adventure, plenty of wind storms and dead trees should have us making a few stops with chainsaws.
what an ugly visual ... Wingfixer...chainsaw...flat tire... :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Boom Boom wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:03 pm Wingfixer since your bunk buddy SJ will be off earning husband points in NYC you are welcome to come join some PaTRA folks to ride Shade (first day open to winter ride season). I feel sure it will be an adventure, plenty of wind storms and dead trees should have us making a few stops with chainsaws.
When? Sometimes I get the emails from PATRA, sometimes I don't :shrug:
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 pm When? Sometimes I get the emails from PATRA, sometimes I don't :shrug:
perhaps they are trying to tell you something? :think:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:43 pm
what an ugly visual ... Wingfixer...chainsaw...flat tire... :killingme:
:salute: :salute:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Laoch wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 pm
When? Sometimes I get the emails from PATRA, sometimes I don't :shrug:
+1
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.