I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Show us your toy hauler!

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Show us your toy hauler!

Post by Rut Row »

I like how you kept the Canadian license plate and the sidecar posters :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Rut Row wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 am I like how you kept the Canadian license plate and the sidecar posters :thumbup:
That and the Canadian flags on the tailgate and Jean Claude's stickers on the sides are all through put. I like that it shows the little trailer has some history.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Great job! I haven't done much to my trailer to pretty it up yet but I ordered floor D-rings that have backing plates from Ebay. They are nice & very strong. The backing plates are the key.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/310393704155?s ... 1436.l2649
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Summit Racing and Amazon have the wheel chocks. 55ish.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/ptm- ... JkQAvD_BwE
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I would appreciate if you guys could stop posting this stuff. I don't need an enclosed trailer but I want one whenever I see stuff like this. You don't want my wife upset, do you? :killingme:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 am I would appreciate if you guys could stop posting this stuff. I don't need an enclosed trailer but I want one whenever I see stuff like this. You don't want my wife upset, do you? :killingme:
No you don't. You want an awesome VAN.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Marylander wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 am I would appreciate if you guys could stop posting this stuff. I don't need an enclosed trailer but I want one whenever I see stuff like this. You don't want my wife upset, do you? :killingme:
I'm lucky that I don't have a place to keep it otherwise I would be considering one also :lol2:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Bucho wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 am No you don't. You want an awesome VAN.
I already bought a pickup so that's out of the question.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

:lol2:

Hitch hauler, sleeping mat and egg crate foam with a comforter and pillow in the back makes it all sorts of comfortable. I affixed screens to the back windows so I can open them up while camping. EZ-Up setup next to the Kia makes for a fairly comfortable setup.

Here's a picture of it all setup.

Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

juddspaintballs wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 pm Hitch hauler, sleeping mat and egg crate foam with a comforter and pillow in the back makes it all sorts of comfortable. I affixed screens to the back windows so I can open them up while camping. EZ-Up setup next to the Kia makes for a fairly comfortable setup.
Must be nice to be that short. :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris