I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

AAOA Trails (Near RAC)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Joker
DAMN Expert

AAOA Trails (Near RAC)

Post by Joker »

Anyone ever been to or heard of AAOA Trails near the RAC property?

http://www.aoaatrails.com/

6500 acres and reasonably priced, 35 bucks for a 2 day pass, and 45 for a 3 day. Not a ton of single track (yet) from what their website says.

I'd be down to check this place out if anyone wants to try to make a trip out of it before the years end.

The website seems a tad dated with regards to camping. They have a primitive camping site at the entrance of the property (i'm not sure if they actually own it or not.) But that is where I would plan on staying since you can ride right into the trails from there.

Sound off and let me know. We can start brain storming dates.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: AAOA Trails (Near RAC)

Post by Skinny-J »

I went last year, here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4258

It may cost 3 times more for an RAC permit, but the ST trails are 300% better....
Joker
DAMN Expert

Re: AAOA Trails (Near RAC)

Post by Joker »

Skinny-J wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:58 am I went last year, here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4258

It may cost 3 times more for an RAC permit, but the ST trails are 300% better....
Thanks! I tried looking for a thread but couldn't find one. (Must have just done a poor job looking.) Its a shame they don't have any posted single track trails on 6500 acres...

Thanks for your report.