I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

It's HAMMER TIME! Nov 4 & 5th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

It's HAMMER TIME! Nov 4 & 5th

Post by Skinny-J »

Flyer: Hammer Flyer 2017

It's NJ so it's nothing that technical, ie no rocks. There will be a few tight pine trees and a few whoops here and there but it's NJ; that's the only obstacles they have to throw at ya...

It's mostly fast and flowy single track. It's a very cool scene with 1000 of your closest dirt bike buddies to hang out with (no kidding, there will be over 1000 riders there over the 2 days). It's a dual-sport so no pressure. And they even have beer on tap and a band for the evening entertainment.

If you don't like this ride, you should probably sell you bike and find another sport; like needle-point or some shit...

SJ
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: It's HAMMER TIME! Nov 4 & 5th

Post by Rut Row »

Peeps this is a best of NJ ride. Sand, mud, pine trees... doesn't get much better and a traditional last DS ride of the season for DAMN Riders.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

Might try to sneak this one in. Sounds like a fun time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I'm thinking my wife wouldn't like me to be out of state on her birthday... :killingme: I'm not even going to ask. :chicken:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Marylander wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:21 pm I'm thinking my wife wouldn't like me to be out of state on her birthday... :killingme: I'm not even going to ask. :chicken:
Invite her along! It's fun for the whole family!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Maybe she'll want to come at some point. I'm planning to get a camper in a few years so she can be comfortable.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

beejaytee wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:53 am Might try to sneak this one in. Sounds like a fun time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big KaTooM should be fine for the Hammer.

There are a few guys who ride KTM Adventures in the PineBarrens at shockingly fast speeds.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:22 pm There are a few guys who ride KTM Adventures in the PineBarrens at shockingly fast speeds.
do you remember the year the lady from BMW wrestled a big GS1200 around the course? :knary:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Rut Row wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 pm

do you remember the year the lady from BMW wrestled a big GS1200 around the course? :knary:

I do. She was like a Viking goddess. I remember passing her in a very whooped out section. She was slow but steadily working her way through.

I remember thinking that I believe I "could" ride a R1200GS at the Hammer Run. But I wouldnt unless I was a paid rider on a company bike.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

So this one will not have any secrets for registering, right? Just mail it before so it's cheaper :)
Every day is a good day when you ride