I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Moonshine Enduro - 9/24

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Moonshine Enduro - 9/24

Post by Marylander »

Skinny-J wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm Good seeing you and based on how sore I am today, I don't know how you do it. :bow: :bow: :cheers:
I could not agree more. I still want to be Sam when I grow up.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Wingfixer wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:21 pm Jay Kirk and Joe all finished from row 60. I was the only DNF.

OK I vaguely remember SJ telling me he'd passed me in the last transit at the end (when I was REALLY dragging) but I THINK I remember asking Kirk where the crew was at the last start control and he and I were (I THINK?) the only ones lined up. I was probably so tired I didn't ever see Joe :shrug:

I just looked at the scores and Joe did REALLY good! Just a few points out of 2nd in that big class!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Skinny-J wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm Now you can lecture me on the merit of tubeless or bib-mouse.... :peep:
I'll leave the Tire/Flat advice up to Wingixer as I think he is WAY more experienced at it than me :lol2:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

BigBird wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:08 pm OK I vaguely remember SJ telling me he'd passed me in the last transit at the end (when I was REALLY dragging) but I THINK I remember asking Kirk where the crew was at the last start control and he and I were (I THINK?) the only ones lined up. I was probably so tired I didn't ever see Joe :shrug:
Yeah, I was only lined up because Joe told me it was time so he was definitely there. :cheers: I was only at one of the checks solo and that's because I was late. At the beginning of the previous transfer section they told me to take my time/relax, which I did but I didn't stop or take a break, and I was 3 minutes late checking into the next section. It doesn't really matter as I was just riding to finish...
BigBird wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:08 pm I just looked at the scores and Joe did REALLY good! Just a few points out of 2nd in that big class!
Yep, very close.
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

BigBird wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:08 pm
I just looked at the scores and Joe did REALLY good! Just a few points out of 2nd in that big class!
Thank you. I was surprised to see that many people in my class.

I was just looking at the points and I managed to drop the fewest points in class in a section somehow. Clearly I was cheating and/or bribing the officials :lol2: *edit* just looked at the overall C and only one other person beat me in that section with a 3 to my 4.
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

gots_a_sol wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:56 pm
BigBird wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:08 pm
Thank you. I was surprised to see that many people in my class.

I was just looking at the points and I managed to drop the fewest points in class in a section somehow. Clearly I was cheating and/or bribing the officials :lol2: *edit* just looked at the overall C and only one other person beat me in that section with a 3 to my 4.
perhaps you two were immune to boobs. Hmmm ... are you ... nope, won't ask! :angel:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

For the reference - rear fender bag and rubber glue are not really compatible on rides like this :lol2:

Thanks for the glue, WF :huh: :cheers:
Every day is a good day when you ride
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Rut Row wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:35 pm
perhaps you two were immune to boobs. Hmmm ... are you ... nope, won't ask! :angel:

I was obviously in a great mood after the boobs check as I did my best test right after that one :lol2:
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I spotted Wingfixer in Bob's Tire today. I guess his flats aren't exclusive to dirt bikes alone.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Nobody wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:37 am
Wingfixer wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:21 am Speaking of flat tires..... where're the pics, Janis?
You really need them, don't you? :lol2:

Are you tubeless? Why plug the tire? :shrug:
Forgive my ignorance, I don't get flats, I just bounce off rocks. :lol2:
Bruce