I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Moonshine Enduro - 9/24

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Moonshine Enduro - 9/24

Post by Skinny-J »

Here we go: Moonshine Flyer

Its closed course and all start controls so there really is no excuse for you to miss this one.

We rode it last year and had a great time: Moonshine 2016 thread

Who's in?

SJ
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Moonshine Enduro - 9/24

Post by Marylander »

I've hardly ridden this year and would suck even more than normal. Does that count? It'll be nice and rocky though, right? Hmm...
rclangelan
DAMN n00b

Post by rclangelan »

300 Rider Limit. Do we know if they've hit the limit yet?
Ryan | Sykesville, MD | 2015 CRF250L
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Beta bearings will, supposedly, be here tomorrow..... I'm IN! :loveit:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

If not too late I'm trying to sign up also. Is C senior class right for a first timer? Im 40.

And what to write in "AMA Club" field?
Every day is a good day when you ride
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Nobody wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:05 pm If not too late I'm trying to sign up also. Is C senior class right for a first timer? Im 40.

And what to write in "AMA Club" field?
C senior or C open will work. You can fill in "DAMN" (as a joke), or leave it blank. See ya there!

Also, SJ and I will sign up day of so we can get a late row (behind all the ricky racers) together.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Are you going to camp there the night before?

Isn't it risky to be left behind 300 registered riders? Or is this not too popular?
Every day is a good day when you ride
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Nobody wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 pm Are you going to camp there the night before?

Isn't it risky to be left behind 300 registered riders? Or is this not too popular?
Janis,

1. I think advance registration has closed, at least I know the drawing for row #'s was on Friday 9/15.
2. Don't sign-up in advance, they will just throw you on the first open row that has a single spot. You could end-up on row 2 with ton's of pro's and fast guys behind you and passing you all day long.
3. If you want to be on the same row with your buddies, we all need to sign up together. We will sign when we get there and get a later row so we are not in the way of all the guys who are mind-blowing faster than us.
4. Yes, we will be camping the night before. Probably get there around 6-ish and sign up for less stress in the morning. There is no worry about them running out of spots.
5. Come hook-up with us and we will walk you through every thing for your first enduro.

SJ
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Marylander wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 am I've hardly ridden this year and would suck even more than normal. Does that count? It'll be nice and rocky though, right? Hmm...
Come on out Kirk, just do it!
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

I may do this one again this year. I have to get my "DNF" (since I never finish Enduros) for the year. There is also a g## trials event near my house the same day that my friend is try to get me to ride. Decisions :think:
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing