I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

St John's 8/12

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
401dan
DAMN Expert

Re: St John's 8/12

Post by 401dan »

Me n pinkzu rode the hairscrambles on the 800xc's not big bike friendly ok for 400 and smaller trails need to have all the 4 inch stumps cut out before they give flats as a reward for your trouble I'm being picky but have road over 10k off rd . The scrambles need a little work . Has that taskers feel throughout hands down. If we had the yz250's the trails would be fine. Maybe I'm just getting tfo lol . We will bring the small bikes back in the spring for some more scratch n dent riding. Still it's someplace to sharpen your rock skills hands down n bring a friend if you ride 800 or above just in case you have to pick your shit up what!. We were there 8/27 after riding and camping at greenridge still love pilic rd . A lot of good times there n pawpaw. Give it a try guys just wear some good gear .
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: St John's 8/12

Post by Rut Row »

Yup - those small stumps have to go. We (MD OHV Alliance) submitted an RTP grant to do that plus some other trail improvements.

Glad to hear you liked it. :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris