I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Automatic motos

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Automatic motos

Post by Laoch » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:40 pm

I was cruising the bike store at lunch (again) and thought something looked weird on the Honda NC700. The clutch lever was missing :shrug: . On the right grip was a lever with M and A. left side had two paddles style levers marked with + and -. I asked the sales dood WTF? He tells me it's an automatic. The dang shift lever was also missing. This was first I heard of this.
Optional Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT)

Shift with the push of a button, or select the NC700X's automatic mode and the bike will shift itself and offers three modes in the “S” setting, depending on the kind of performance you want. DCT has been a huge hit on our other models, and once you ride an NC700X with DCT, you'll see why.

Read more at http://powersports.honda.com/2017/nc700 ... KJlyLrj.99
http://powersports.honda.com/2017/nc700 ... s/dct.aspx

DAMN quadtards will be on two wheels soon.
Bruce

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Automatic motos

Post by Marylander » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:51 pm

The honda africa twin has the option for a dct also. It's actually gotten decent reviews for 'off road' use.

Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Automatic motos

Post by Boom Boom » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:58 pm

D-grunt, just get a Rokon and be done. 2wd and no gears. All the options at Shade with ease. For years I have attempted to find a reason my "wife" needs one.. :killingme:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr