I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Roads End - Argentina

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Roads End - Argentina

Post by Rut Row » Mon May 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Roads End - Argentina

Post by Marylander » Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Interesting... One of these days I would like to ride to my wife's birth place in Chile (with her taking a plane down there). This would almost certainly be after I retire. There's a little issue at the darien gap but, otherwise, it's a fairly easy trip. Some friends of mine did it a few years back. This would give me an excuse to get a japanese 650 dual sport.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Mon May 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Marylander wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 pm
Interesting... One of these days I would like to ride to my wife's birth place in Chile (with her taking a plane down there). This would almost certainly be after I retire. There's a little issue at the darien gap but, otherwise, it's a fairly easy trip. Some friends of mine did it a few years back. This would give me an excuse to get a japanese 650 dual sport.
I love Chile. Spent a few weeks there years back kayaking the Rio Bio Bio. I take it your spanish is good.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander » Mon May 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Kyler wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 2:03 pm
I love Chile. Spent a few weeks there years back kayaking the Rio Bio Bio. I take it your spanish is good.
I used to be a lot better with spanish comprehension (actually played salsa/merengue bass/piano in a spanish church in frederick a few years ago) but if you don't use it you lose it. I've never been comfortable speaking (I'm bad enough at english). There's a fair chance of us retiring to Chile so I really need to get back on top of that. :whip:

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Mon May 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Neat. Ill have to check it out when I get some free time
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200