I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Noob from winchester va

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Dirtbike59
DAMN n00b

Noob from winchester va

Post by Dirtbike59 »

Hello all. Just joined this forum. Looking to find more local dual sport rider and places to ride. I am currently on a ktm 450xcf plated. Love doing the s500 and going to hatfield but would like to find places closer. Done the cove and Edinburgh. I am setup with GPS so if you have any good maps and are willing to share please. :cheers:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Noob from winchester va

Post by Rut Row »

:welcome:

Granville has another ride coming up shortly. That should be on your must-do list :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

Talk to skinny j, he seems to have a lot of experience in that department. If you want people to ride with keep me in mind. I love dualsporting and camping. Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Check our rides section. We have the Grandville's ride coming up very quickly. That is an invite out to 500+ acres of private property in western Maryland.

A few weeks after that, we have the DAMN Reunion Ride at Mt Ridge PA. Another great place. I'm looking forward to that one. They have cut some really nice single track there.

Not sure if its your thing, but check out our "KAT" ride coming up in the end of June. It will be a 5 day dualsport ride w/ some awesome offroading.

Welcome new guy.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
MountAiryRiders
DAMN n00b

Post by MountAiryRiders »

Is the DAMN reunion ride at mountain ridge this weekend?!

beejaytee
aka Heather

Noob from winchester va

Post by beejaytee »

MountAiryRiders wrote:Is the DAMN reunion ride at mountain ridge this weekend?!

Not this weekend. May19-21

2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
Dirtbike59
DAMN n00b

Post by Dirtbike59 »

Bucho wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:44 pm Check our rides section. We have the Grandville's ride coming up very quickly. That is an invite out to 500+ acres of private property in western Maryland.

A few weeks after that, we have the DAMN Reunion Ride at Mt Ridge PA. Another great place. I'm looking forward to that one. They have cut some really nice single track there.

Not sure if its your thing, but check out our "KAT" ride coming up in the end of June. It will be a 5 day dualsport ride w/ some awesome offroading.

Welcome new guy.
The KAT ride sounds awesome but I will not have enough vaca time built up at with to swing that. I might have to look into the reunion ride a bit more.
MountAiryRiders
DAMN n00b

Post by MountAiryRiders »

beejaytee wrote:
MountAiryRiders wrote:Is the DAMN reunion ride at mountain ridge this weekend?!

Not this weekend. May19-21

Thanks beejay.... that sucks looks like I'm gonna have some fun this weekend 5th 6th and 7th...

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Dirtbike59 wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 pm

The KAT ride sounds awesome but I will not have enough vaca time built up at with to swing that. I might have to look into the reunion ride a bit more.

Mt Ridge is a good place to ride. I dont get out there often but its well worth the drive.
Some of the single track is hard to find, its noce to go w/ some guys who know the way.
Hope to see you
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I'm ~30 mins from Winchester. I've found a few good routes that are dirt/gravel.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R