I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Spring Camp & Ride I 4/22-(23-AM only)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Re: Granville's Spring Camp & Ride I 4/22-(23-AM only)

Post by Stinson »

Cant wait, I should be rolling in Fri evening. It has been a little too long since I have been on the 5hundro!
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

How early can people show up? Would be cool to get some riding in on friday.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I plan to get there by Friday evening and leave Sunday late morning :roost: Which will give campers some time for AM blasting, but please don't plan on coming up for the day Sunday because I will be leaving by noonish....Thanks!
Per Jim (The Man) :deal:
Bruce
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Good news!

The weather looks delightful for Friday and Saturday. I will be getting there by noonish to early afternoon at the latest. Anybody able to get there Friday afternoon is welcome to come early. I haven't been on the trails since the fall ride and I could use some help making sure they are all rip worthy and dug in for our single track utopia.

From my e-mails and through the grapevine this ride seem to be attracting the usual suspects and then some.

My most beautiful daughter will be making a guest appearance with her boyfriend. He is nice young man, so if you see someone on a clapped-out TTR225, a bit lost, please offer ample encouragement with only moderate heckling. Lauren wants to keep this one in one piece for a while, so I would like to keep him on the 225 for a bit longer. Joker is planning on arriving Saturday with a bunch of his hooligan friends, but only staying the day. I miss James's guitar playing around the bonfire. I am hoping Jack will show up, but bioengineering students at U of M don't seem to get much of a break from the salt mine.

Can't wait to ride with you guys again :cheers:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Hey Jim, Jay, myself and my machete will be there early afternoon on Friday. I'm looking forward to hanging at your place again!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:29 am Hey Jim, Jay, myself and my machete will be there early afternoon on Friday. I'm looking forward to hanging at your place again!
Thanks! :loveit: you guys are on the top of my dance card for a hot lap.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:29 am Hey Jim, Jay, myself and my machete will be there early afternoon on Friday. I'm looking forward to hanging at your place again!
I should be there too but w/ a new friend. He has survived Taskers and the Cove so Im sure he will be fine. But we will NOT be ripping around.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I should be there with the family arriving Saturday morning and leaving Saturday night after the kids' bedtime (to be clear, I mean leaving WITH the kids ;) ).

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Todd34
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Todd34 »

Looks like I can get there tomorrow afternoon as well. I suddenly came down with a serious case of "There's no way I'm working on a Friday when I could be riding instead."

Todd
KTM 500 EXC
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

I'm assuming this is still a go with the weather?