I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Next purchase

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Next purchase

Post by Rut Row »

when my racing sidecar (and trailer) sells, I'm getting one of these.

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Next purchase

Post by Marylander »

Have you tried one out? They are pretty sweet. I would be torn between one of these and the one with the seat. Obviously if you're planning to actually do trials you'd get the trials model. I really enjoyed the little bit that I rode them.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:24 am Have you tried one out? They are pretty sweet. I would be torn between one of these and the one with the seat. Obviously if you're planning to actually do trials you'd get the trials model. I really enjoyed the little bit that I rode them.
Nope, don't know anyone with one. Would love to try one. The Escape has a seat option. For what I'd want to do in trials, this will be a perfect compromise. If I ever get to the point where I get competitive, I'd get another bike. I might be dead before that happens. :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Ryan Young will be back at the end of sept for the R&T trials school. He may bring EMs again. You could always ask him to...
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Neat!
I'm about to pull the trigger on a larger sized OSET. Not quite adult sized but getting there.
I totally plan on riding it around the neighborhood.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Ken Kyler, the Elon Musk of DAMN........
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:42 am Ryan Young will be back at the end of sept for the R&T trials school. He may bring EMs again. You could always ask him to...
He isn't listed as a EM distributor or dealer. No mention of them on his site either. Cyclemax in Gaithersburg is a dealer but I don't think he has any in stock.
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:55 am Ken Kyler, the Elon Musk of DAMN........
but without the net worth.

guess that makes me net worthless :killingme:
Ken
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

What kind of range are we talking here? Price? Can the battery be swapped out for more extended rides?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

juddspaintballs wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:26 pm What kind of range are we talking here? Price? Can the battery be swapped out for more extended rides?
http://www.electric-motion.fr/en/bikes/EScape/

Per the link above "The EScape boasts the longest range of all our trial models." and the specs say the average range is 2 hrs 45 min.

Not sure what the price is. Guessing about $10K. Don't see where the battery is swap-able.

I really like the EMLite too.
Ken