I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

I'm Such a Noob

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
2StroKer4LiFe
DAMN n00b

I'm Such a Noob

Post by 2StroKer4LiFe »

Hello everyone I'm new here I would love to be able to make and meet new dirt bike riding friends I live in Clinton MD and I ride a 2007 Suzuki RM250 and my sons also rides my oldest rides a 09 Suzuki RM85 and my youngest rides a Kawasaki KLX110 we are bored riding alone we join to me new people to go riding with
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: I'm Such a Noob

Post by Rut Row »

be sure to bring your clan to Granville's ride

and :welcome: aboard!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Kyler wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:11 am be sure to bring your clan to Granville's ride

+1. I will have my kids at Granvilles and they love having other kids to play and ride with. Mine are 11 and 9, how old are yours? (and once I feel my kids are "entertained", we can sneak off to run some hot-laps on the 2T's.....)

SJ
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hi new guy. The WATR Spring Eagle Bay ride is coming up. Thats relatively close to you.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Bucho wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 am Hi new guy. The WATR Spring Eagle Bay ride is coming up. Thats relatively close to you.
Unfortunately its the same weekend in April as Granvilles. I guess you could do both, Granville's on Saturday and EB on Sunday; maybe Big Bird could pull that off, but not me.....
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Skinny-J wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:16 pm
Bucho wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 am Hi new guy. The WATR Spring Eagle Bay ride is coming up. Thats relatively close to you.
Unfortunately its the same weekend in April as Granvilles. I guess you could do both, Granville's on Saturday and EB on Sunday; maybe Big Bird could pull that off, but not me.....
YOU could do it without breaking a sweat! I did it once a few years back in my youth.
HOWEVER, my RAC ride last Sat followed by a Cove ride last Sunday was a DISASTER!
OFG rode TERRIBLE at the Cove. Rusty & Gary had to save me from myself SEVERAL times. BAAAAD!!!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Welcome! I lived in Clinton from birth until 1978 (moved to upper marlboro then). I did a lot of dirt riding in that area back in the day.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Skinny-J wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:16 pm
My bad...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Skinny-J wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 am
Kyler wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:11 am be sure to bring your clan to Granville's ride

+1. I will have my kids at Granvilles and they love having other kids to play and ride with. Mine are 11 and 9, how old are yours? (and once I feel my kids are "entertained", we can sneak off to run some hot-laps on the 2T's.....)

SJ
Put me down for some hot laps too :loveit: . It's been too long since we ripped it up together :cheers:

Besides you always seem to have a few tricks that I can learn from :angel:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Ha! That one is called a "Flying Skinny-J". I learned it from my buddy Ronnie Mac....

Looking forward to chasing you through the pines Jim!