I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Spring Camp & Ride I 4/22-(23-AM only)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Granville's Spring Camp & Ride I 4/22-(23-AM only)

Post by Granville »

I know some of my good friends wanted to see this April date set for the 15th, but it just didn’t work out this time. The April 22nd date is based on my family’s schedule to come together and the ability for me to ride with as many of my kids as possible. We will try again, that’s a promise.

I plan to get there by Friday evening and leave Sunday late morning :roost: Which will give campers some time for AM blasting, but please don't plan on coming up for the day Sunday because I will be leaving by noonish....Thanks!

If there is greater than a 80% chance of rain that weekend, I may choose to cancel the ride. I will post a cancellation for this ride on or before Friday AM the 21st.

Located in the heart of scenic Western MD, just 15-miles from Frostburg, this secured private track has remained a closely guarded secret for many years. But due to Western. MD's Spring colors, we are welcomed back to ride single track, climb a series of challenging hard packed mining hills, roll down steep descents, hammer a tight pine sections and maybe even carve in some new trails. Selected by Dirtbike Television as a it’s own “super secret test riding facility”, this diverse single track now becomes available to the DAMN Riders free and legal.

Plan on primitive style camping. However, the property does contain a very large building which usually has a working bathroom.

PM me, if you desire directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult.

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
beejaytee
aka Heather

Re: Granville's Spring Camp & Ride I 4/22-(23-AM only)

Post by beejaytee »

Are the May dates still a go at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Bitchin! Can't wait!

Thanks Jim.

SJ
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

:freakey: :hi5: :loveit: YES can't wait.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

WOrking :frustrated:
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

The May date is still a BIG YES and I look forward to seeing you guys!
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Awesome Jim! Thanks again, see ya soon!! :roost:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

Granville wrote:The May date is still a BIG YES and I look forward to seeing you guys!
Awesome, excited to come out for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:whoop: :roost:
Bruce
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Madizm »

Granville,

Appreciate the oppurtunity and looking forward to coming out on April 22nd. Stoked to see this place after all the hype.
2011 KTM 450 six days- parting out
2005 Honda CRF250f