I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

What happened to the "Mud" Template?

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: What happened to the "Mud" Template?

Post by Bucho »

Im still having trouble pulling it up on a desktop. But works fine on my smartphone for some reason
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Thanks, Ken. Tapatalk works now. I can take a look at the desktop site in a couple days if it's still broken but I'm rather sick atm so I can't promise enough focus to accomplish anything right now.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm Thanks, Ken. Tapatalk works now. I can take a look at the desktop site in a couple days if it's still broken but I'm rather sick atm so I can't promise enough focus to accomplish anything right now.
Marylander has volunteered. If he gets stuck, maybe the two of you can coordinate.

I sincerely appreciate you both stepping forward.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Is anybody else having the menu bubbles opening on there own and not closing?
issues that started this week...
1 Background is f'd (mud template / circles and lines) Impossible to read thread titles etc.
2 Menu bubbles are open all the time. if I try to close one then another opens....? covers the begining of the first post all the time.
3 Not enough vids. of you all out riding. I'm stuck at home putting up over 1k ft of fence and must live vicariously through you until I'm done.

Thank you for help with these issues.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Damage Inc. wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:14 am Is anybody else having the menu bubbles opening on there own and not closing?
issues that started this week...
1 Background is f'd (mud template / circles and lines) Impossible to read thread titles etc.
2 Menu bubbles are open all the time. if I try to close one then another opens....? covers the begining of the first post all the time.
3 Not enough vids. of you all out riding. I'm stuck at home putting up over 1k ft of fence and must live vicariously through you until I'm done.

Thank you for help with these issues.
change templates in the user profile. I tried to force everyone to the standard template so either that didn't work, or you need to manually change it. also log out and back in and purge your browser cache.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I'm afraid all I was able to accomplish with this over the weekend was to login to check out the files and do a quick search on the setup of phpBB styles. So, it's still on my agenda.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:49 am I'm afraid all I was able to accomplish with this over the weekend was to login to check out the files and do a quick search on the setup of phpBB styles. So, it's still on my agenda.
if you are like me, it took quite a while to understand how they handle templates. No hurry. The board is operational.
Ken