I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
tomoro
DAMN n00b

New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by tomoro »

Hello all. I'm a recent transplant to Purcellville, Va...job alignment, closer to family, etc... I'm split a few ways between my Pig (XR650L), my ATV (Grizz), my street bike (R1200RT), my son and daughter! (anything off-road)... I'm an easy sell for a day of wrenching, riding, or whatever... Look forward to some fun and new and old friends in NOVA. My fridge is always open if you are in the area... :cheers:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by Skinny-J »

Welcome! I have a BRP too; great dual-sport bike. Check out the Kentucky Adventure Trail thread and join us. It would be great to have another BRP along to show the Suzuki boyz how its done.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:Welcome! I have a BRP too; great dual-sport bike. Check out the Kentucky Adventure Trail thread and join us. It would be great to have another BRP along to show the Suzuki boyz how its done.
:killingme: :jack:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Howdy New Guy
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
tomoro
DAMN n00b

Post by tomoro »

Howdy back at cha,
Decided to put the stock pipe back on the Pig...at least for now. The FMF Q was a bit harsh for more stealthy outings...even with permission on private land, or out and checking new terrain, I think the reduced db's make for better PR. I trimmed the pig down to just north of 300lbs, putting the stock silencer on will add a few to that...whatever...I could stand to lose a few myself! All about having fun anyway, right?
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sounds good. Being a little more quiet is better than a horsepower or two you probably never used anyway.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

whatup new guy. Not sure if you're into the brewery scene, but Dirt Farm Brewery in Belmont (one town over) and Adroit Theory (in Purcellville) are really cool places worth checking out.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
tomoro
DAMN n00b

Post by tomoro »

Thanks ruru, not been to either, but both look great...will certainly check them out! Let me know if your in P-Ville area, can meet up for one!
OneFaller
DAMN Expert

Re: RE: Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by OneFaller »

rurumonster wrote:whatup new guy. Not sure if you're into the brewery scene, but Dirt Farm Brewery in Belmont (one town over) and Adroit Theory (in Purcellville) are really cool places worth checking out.
+1 for Adroit Theory. Watch out, though. Their beers are high gravity, and they get about a buck an ounce for them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Disaster Racing
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Re: RE: Re: New DAMN rider here...saying hello

Post by Damage Inc. »

OneFaller wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:05 pm
rurumonster wrote:whatup new guy. Not sure if you're into the brewery scene, but Dirt Farm Brewery in Belmont (one town over) and Adroit Theory (in Purcellville) are really cool places worth checking out.
+1 for Adroit Theory. Watch out, though. Their beers are high gravity, and they get about a buck an ounce for them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Another vote for Adroit very good beer.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r