I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: 3rd Annual DAMN Rider Event/Cookout/Renunion

Post by Skinny-J »

Pete / OnOff,

I am in Balt County, up near Hereford. If you can get the day off on Friday, I am riding over as well my XR 650 L. I am meeting a buddy in Frederick mid-morning and we will take a southerly back road (dirt where possible) route, skirting through WV, ending up in Paw-paw and Greenridge late in the afternoon. If you want to hook-up, let me know.

Jay
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I'll be coming up Thursday at some time. Just let me know what you want me to bring. I'm bringing more water, and another cooler. I can also bring food or snacks, just let me know what you want or need. I'll have room in the truck if anyone local needs me to take anything for them.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:I'll be coming up Thursday at some time. Just let me know what you want me to bring. I'm bringing more water, and another cooler. I can also bring food or snacks, just let me know what you want or need. I'll have room in the truck if anyone local needs me to take anything for them.
If it isn't on the list in post #1, and you think we need it - bring it! and tell me so I can add it to post #1 :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

since you guys have ousted me for coffee i guess i will just bring a keg of beer.... hows that sound? that should cover the weekend.
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

sallydog wrote:since you guys have ousted me for coffee i guess i will just bring a keg of beer.... hows that sound? that should cover the weekend.
Coffee AND beer! SallyDog, U DA MAN!

Dude - your coffee maker is legendary - bring it please! :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
armadillo

Post by armadillo »

In like Flynn.
Kyler wrote:This is the official DAMN Reunion thread - the planning thread has been locked

The 3rd Annual Green Ridge Campout, GRC '09, will be Friday, April 24th through Sunday, April 26th 2009. A donation of $20 per person to pay for the campsite, the porta pottie, and the website is highly encouraged. :brows: Three days for twenty bucks ain't a bad deal. Now, if you're only going to be there one night, its still gonna cost you twenty bucks. :deal:

RRob has reserved group campsite G7 for that weekend. G7 is the site on the ORV trail at the corner of Mertens Ave. and Stafford Rd.

I have attached a GPS file for those who want to do a ride on the local roads. It has easy tracks and hard (with creek crossings) tracks. NOTE: The V2 file assumed the old group site. I posted V3 starting at the new group site.

Attendees are:
  1. daves08excr--ktm 530 and maybe rmz250
  2. pinkzu-- klr 250
  3. 401dan--klr 250
  4. dirtygrunt-DR250 and dirty Jr- KX80
  5. Kyler: KTM450, Wasp/Honda (if the shocks have been fixed) and maybe my KLR685
  6. Wingfixer a.k.a. Patrick: DRZ400S and possibly Honda Oddysee
  7. Grady - TE610 (and possibly Jessie KLX250)
  8. GSSteve - KTM 625 (If I am not traveling for work)
  9. HondaHawkRider/Jason - Honda Xr650l
  10. Bucho, DR (and Dozer), might just come for Friday
  11. GZJ443 - Honda XR 650L
  12. WolfyWR450 WR450 cooler with ICE COLD ????, What about some firewood?
  13. DaWasher - Honda XR650L - riding in
  14. mtd679 - KTM 530 and Maybe a buddy of mine on my KX 125
  15. Chriskoz - DR650 - just Saturday
  16. TrialsrRider - KTM450 - Just Friday
  17. Gtop- KTM 450 (If i'm healed
  18. B DIRT-XR650R-riding in saturday morning
  19. DIRT WIFE-CRF230L-following the big dogs
  20. TheAntiCrash--WR400-plated,
  21. Jed > TE510
  22. mdubya - 520 EXC, Friday and Saturday, at least
  23. Mikesdirtygirl - DRZ 250
  24. Kris_Kris + 1 on ATV
  25. husky4
  26. Scott P
  27. Delusion39
  28. Crofrog
  29. jxs2151
  30. thisguy - KTM 625
  31. SallyDog
Food 'n Stuff:

RRob: Enough hamburgers, potato salad and baked beans for about twenty people for Friday night. I'll also bring my gas grill for all to use for the whole weekend.
Wingfixer: BEvERages, hotdogs and some hamburger patties, as well as some breakfast stuff, buns and a spare propane tank and second grill
Kyler: 6 doz eggs, 6# bacon and 5-gal drinking water. Assorted plastic utensils.
Scott P: COFFEE! another 5 gal jug of potable water and a few gallons of spring water, plates, cups and plastic knife,fork, spoons
Daves08exr: some hamburgers and hot dogs and rolls..My wifes mac and shrimp salad chips.I will also have 5gals of water and a smaller grill.paper plates plastic silver were and cups.Im bringing my generator.Some botteld water and soda.
Wingfixer: Firewood & JP-4 starter fluid
TheAntiCrash

Post by TheAntiCrash »

FIREWORKS

Just kidding, but funny though,

should bring camera to capture Sallydog's "ORV TRAILER" in action
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

we should ride over and crash the spring fling

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=448852
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Kyler wrote:
sallydog wrote:since you guys have ousted me for coffee i guess i will just bring a keg of beer.... hows that sound? that should cover the weekend.

just to let you know, i found my other filter bag for the coffee. no grounds in the bottom. i would be happy to do coffee and beer.... just put me down on the list.
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
Scott P

Post by Scott P »

I shall relinquish my duties for coffee and turn it back over to the master brewer. :bow: I'll still bring the FOO FOO creamer

sallydog wrote:
Kyler wrote:

just to let you know, i found my other filter bag for the coffee. no grounds in the bottom. i would be happy to do coffee and beer.... just put me down on the list.