I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Newbie Intro

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Piledup
DAMN n00b

Re: Newbie Intro

Post by Piledup »

looks like a lot of fun!
2015 KTM 350 XCF
jdbarbor
DAMN n00b

Post by jdbarbor »

Newbie intro, Guess that's me. Live in York Pa, Love to ride! Have ridden all over, in Pa Mostly Centralia, Minersville, Trevorton areas and some trips to Hatfield. My normal group i ride with has been slowly shrinking the last few years, so i'm definitely up for some new stuff.I have a couple Yamaha WR250F's that suit my riding perfect. I'm the oldest in my group (56) but seem to be the first one on and the last one off. Would love to hear about some adventures you all have planned for this year. This group was recommended by a friend of mine, MADIZM, who also recently joined your group. Lets tear up some dirt!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

jdbarbor wrote:Newbie intro, Guess that's me. Live in York Pa, Love to ride! Have ridden all over, in Pa Mostly Centralia, Minersville, Trevorton areas and some trips to Hatfield. My normal group i ride with has been slowly shrinking the last few years, so i'm definitely up for some new stuff.I have a couple Yamaha WR250F's that suit my riding perfect. I'm the oldest in my group (56) but seem to be the first one on and the last one off. Would love to hear about some adventures you all have planned for this year. This group was recommended by a friend of mine, MADIZM, who also recently joined your group. Lets tear up some dirt!
Howdy, Jim. Welcome to the group. I believe your buddy Madizm is going to join us on Saturday. Maybe you can make it too.
You are kinda supposed to start your own newbie thread, but its cool. We can roll with it.
Bring out the WR250f.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
jdbarbor
DAMN n00b

Post by jdbarbor »

Cant make this weekend, wedding anniversary trip. looking forward to your next outing.
I didn't know to start a new thread, will do next time.
Thanks for letting me jump on.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

jdbarbor wrote:Newbie intro, Guess that's me. Live in York Pa, Love to ride! Have ridden all over, in Pa Mostly Centralia, Minersville, Trevorton areas and some trips to Hatfield. My normal group i ride with has been slowly shrinking the last few years, so i'm definitely up for some new stuff.I have a couple Yamaha WR250F's that suit my riding perfect. I'm the oldest in my group (56) but seem to be the first one on and the last one off. Would love to hear about some adventures you all have planned for this year. This group was recommended by a friend of mine, MADIZM, who also recently joined your group. Lets tear up some dirt!

:cheers:

I have a neighbor :lol2:

I'm in Hanover, work in York/Camphill.
Bruce
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Madizm »

This dude is a great guy. Unreal stamina on a bike and a good mechanic. Glad you joined Jim, this is right up our alley.
2011 KTM 450 six days- parting out
2005 Honda CRF250f
jdbarbor
DAMN n00b

Post by jdbarbor »

DirtyGrunt
Great to have a neighbor, do you ever ride any of the coal mine area's in Central Pa?
Maizm,
thanks for complement, but the real truth is when you get as old as me you will realize gotta get r done while all my parts still work. LOL. :killingme:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

jdbarbor wrote:DirtyGrunt
Great to have a neighbor, do you ever ride any of the coal mine area's in Central Pa?
Maizm,
thanks for complement, but the real truth is when you get as old as me you will realize gotta get r done while all my parts still work. LOL. :killingme:
I live in Md but work in York; sounds like you, Dirty and me probably pass each other every day and don't even know it....

We did do a RAC permit one year but only managed to get up there 2 or 3 times so the cost benefit wasn't there. Maybe if we had someone to motivate/organize us we would do it again......hint, hint..... :whip:

SJ
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

[quote="Skinny-J"
I live in Md but work in York; sounds like you, Dirty and me probably pass each other every day and don't even know it....

SJ[/quote]

:lol2: Yeah. I work over in East York, Market st area, right off I83. A few folks make the drive from south of the border.
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

jdbarbor wrote:DirtyGrunt
Maizm,
Never been there. Michaux and Shade Mtn mostly.
Bruce