I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Western Maryland Ride / New Member

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Les B

Western Maryland Ride / New Member

Post by Les B » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Hello all. I just unloaded my bike from today's ride and I wanted to say Thanks. It was a good time with some good trails and a DAMN good group of guys. Thanks again.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Western Maryland Ride / New Member

Post by Rut Row » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Les B wrote:Hello all. I just unloaded my bike from today's ride and I wanted to say Thanks. It was a good time with some good trails and a DAMN good group of guys. Thanks again.
So don't be a DAMN stranger! :bandit:

You'll be at the DAMN Reunion ride, right? :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Les B

Post by Les B » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Mertens Ave. and Stafford Rd. is about 25-30 minutes away.........I will put it on my calendar.

Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Les B wrote:Hello all. I just unloaded my bike from today's ride and I wanted to say Thanks. It was a good time with some good trails and a DAMN good group of guys. Thanks again.
Were you riding a WR-450? I remember that smile on your face :ride: . And your DAMN welcome :lol2: .
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.

Les B

Post by Les B » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:45 pm

That was my smiling face aboard the WR-450.