I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Western Maryland Ride / New Member

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Les B

Western Maryland Ride / New Member

Post by Les B »

Hello all. I just unloaded my bike from today's ride and I wanted to say Thanks. It was a good time with some good trails and a DAMN good group of guys. Thanks again.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Western Maryland Ride / New Member

Post by Rut Row »

Les B wrote:Hello all. I just unloaded my bike from today's ride and I wanted to say Thanks. It was a good time with some good trails and a DAMN good group of guys. Thanks again.
So don't be a DAMN stranger! :bandit:

You'll be at the DAMN Reunion ride, right? :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Les B

Post by Les B »

Mertens Ave. and Stafford Rd. is about 25-30 minutes away.........I will put it on my calendar.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Les B wrote:Hello all. I just unloaded my bike from today's ride and I wanted to say Thanks. It was a good time with some good trails and a DAMN good group of guys. Thanks again.
Were you riding a WR-450? I remember that smile on your face :ride: . And your DAMN welcome :lol2: .
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Les B

Post by Les B »

That was my smiling face aboard the WR-450.