I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Posting to YouTube

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Posting to YouTube

Post by Wingfixer »

I dunno if I am just an idiot or what. What is the trick to posting a vid to youtube, every time I try it says it is downloading for hours but doesn't ever seem to get it downloaded. I tried to download (upload?) a 53 second video, I let it "download" for over an hour and it never got done. Any suggestions? Is it a Mac thing maybe?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Posting to YouTube

Post by mdubya »

I see you got it uploaded to Photobucket. Are you trying to upload to youtube from photobucket? Or from a folder on your computer?
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I was trying to upload directly from my computer. I like the youtube layout better than photobucket for videos. Photobucket takes its sweet time as well but at least I can get them on there.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

No luck so far? I did a research project on uploading to youtube for a client last summer, but I have never actually tried to upload to them. I know they have extensive instructions......
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC