I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Iron Pony

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Iron Pony

Post by Rut Row »

Had some time to kill today so drove over to Columbus (from Dayton) to the Iron Pony. What a great shop! They had it all! I spent a good hour wandering around and found a Scorpion VX-14 helmet like Bucho's for $89. Had to snatch that. Then, since I had a MX type helmet, had to buy some goggles too. Was sorely tempted to buy a jersey, knee & elbow guards, etc but got control of myself. :loveit:

Worth the stop if you are ever near Columbus and have some time.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Re: Iron Pony

Post by Teethgrinder »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:Had some time to kill today so drove over to Columbus (from Dayton) to the Iron Pony. What a great shop! They had it all! I spent a good hour wandering around and found a Scorpion VX-14 helmet like Bucho's for $89. Had to snatch that. Then, since I had a MX type helmet, had to buy some goggles too. Was sorely tempted to buy a jersey, knee & elbow guards, etc but got control of myself. :loveit:

Worth the stop if you are ever near Columbus and have some time.
I've enjoyed visits to Columbus. It's an interesting little city. Plus, with the bonus of the biggest Big Ten school in the conference being there makes for some nice "scenery" when school is in session. I was working there for about 2 weeks once, and my coworkers had a night out at a bar downtown (with a lot of animal names - The Moose, The Chicken, and the Frog?). I don't go to bars generally, but Friday night out at Ohio State is something to behold (from a male perspective). :bandit:
Roadracer_Al

Re: Iron Pony

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Kinda like snowboarding. The best part is the snowboarder girls. :lurker: I'm so glad the wife doesn't like snow. :poser: