I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Kids Boots Wanted and For Sale/Trade/??

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Kids Boots Wanted and For Sale/Trade/??

Post by motojunky » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:10 am

I am in need of size 4 or 5 boots for my older daughter. Before I go pick up new, I thought I'd check to see if anyone has a set that their kids have outgrown that they'd like to part with.

Also, I have a set of (should have checked, will confirm size/brand tonight) Answer size 12 or 13 kids boots that are like new. Would like to see them get used if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Kids Boots Wanted and For Sale/Trade/??

Post by Marylander » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 pm

I have some barely used (not even broken in) msr world tour boots, size 5, that you could have for free. They need some straps, not sure if those are still available or not.

motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Marylander wrote:I have some barely used (not even broken in) msr world tour boots, size 5, that you could have for free. They need some straps, not sure if those are still available or not.

I forgot that the kidlet had a couple of Cycle Gear GC's, so we went this evening and picked up a pair of Fox Comp 5 boots... Thanks anyway!
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap

Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 am

I've got a pair of Comp 5's in very good condition, if anyone else is in need.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r

Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:48 am

motojunky wrote:I forgot that the kidlet had a couple of Cycle Gear GC's, so we went this evening and picked up a pair of Fox Comp 5 boots... Thanks anyway!
Cool, girls like new stuff a lot more anyway. ;) I did manage to find some straps that fit (from a pair of my old boots) so these things are ready to go and free to anyone else too.