R&T Boyer Farm Charity Trail Ride Sept 14 & 15

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: R&T Boyer Farm Charity Trail Ride Sept 14 & 15

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:It takes an act of God for me to be able to ride 2 weekends in a row...
I know that feeling. It is even worse after taking a 2-week riding trip. :wallbash:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

I don't know what to tell you guys? Maybe you're being TOOOOO NICE :shrug:

The QOFE is always EXCITED to get rid of the OFG for a day or two or three or .... :lol2:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

BigBird wrote:I don't know what to tell you guys? Maybe you're being TOOOOO NICE :shrug:

The QOFE is always EXCITED to get rid of the OFG for a day or two or three or .... :lol2:
I believe the brides' opinions will change when we are home full-time and trying to organize their lives :poser:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

It's killing me that we're going to miss this...... Hope to see lots of pictures :lurker:
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

Gentlemen, please no hating but a genuine Festivus miracle has occurred at my house. I'm riding Boyer this Sat. then going to Sand/Shade mountain for 2 days work/riding next weekend! This has never happened before. Look out for UFOs and please go play the lottery. :harhar:
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
phoo
Benevolent Dictator

Post by phoo »

How was the riding today?

Who's planning on being there tomorrow (Sunday)?

Anyone know if uninterrupted ride will be limited to two laps for the time match, or can we ride all day?

Thanks,

Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

NOTE FROM THE R&T PRES:
All members: the 4th Annual R&T Charity Trail Ride was a huge success! On behalf of the club and the Ride for Kids, many thanks to all for your efforts. This was a huge team effort and the results were outstanding. Our final rider count was 184, and over $8000 raised for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

Well done all!

Best Regards,

Chris Borger
R&T Club President
==============================
My little girl Stacey did 85% of the B loop (up to the AA hill climb where we bailed and rode the creek bed back to camp) on the FrankenBeta 80! This is fairly challenging for someone that has been riding less than a year and has only been out 5 times. She also did about 4 laps of the C loop. Unlike her OFG dad - she NEVER sits down :thumbup: and seldom dabs.

A good time was had by all except one poor guy that broke an ankle Sunday afternoon.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
hollywood
DAMN n00b

Post by hollywood »

It was a fun time awesome trails. Wish i could ride there more often.
2017 YZ250FX
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

That AA hillclimb kicked my azz. I didn't see the sign right at the bottom of the hill cuz I was looking for a line up the hill! So I regretted that! Great time tho.

Next time someone should let everyone know (sign or picture or something) that there's boxturtles all over the place. Look out an move them 10' off the trail. My buddy moved 3 of them on Saturday. Apparently the turtles are opportunistic and like the use the trails as easy ways to travel.
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
DirtyRooster
DAMN n00b

Post by DirtyRooster »

I made it there with a couple friends, had a great time. I didn't try the AA hill climb the silty hill climb just passed it was hard enough for me.