I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2013 DAMN reunion - May 17-19

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 2013 DAMN reunion - May 17-19

Post by Rut Row »

I'm driving my truck over pulling the DAMN Redneck Hotel and Bike Trailer. I can haul stuff for anyone around FredNeck needing help.

I'll bring my portable grill :eats:

I'll call Mark Beals next week about the roads he mentioned.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

I'll be just getting back from a trip but will make it out there at some point. Looks like almost all my favorite DAMN riders will be there so how could I miss it?!
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

biffer99 wrote:I'll be just getting back from a trip but will make it out there at some point. Looks like almost all my favorite DAMN riders will be there so how could I miss it?!
Awesome Chris! Hope to see you, its been too long....
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Here is the plan for the ride out:

I have a few different routes to get to Greenridge stashed in the GPS from years past. Presently, I am planning on taking the "southern" route out because it has the most dirt roads (which is pretty tough to find in our area). This southerly route also works better to meet up with a few of the other guys who were interested in riding out. Therefore, I am thinking leaving my house in Hereford maybe between 9:30 and 10’ and take some back roads and play around a little getting over to Eldersburg (where we met for the Black Friday ride) and meet the other guys there around 11’ . We will then schedule another stop in Jefferson, just south of Frederick, around 12’ as well to gather the last of the crew. From Jefferson we should be able to reach Greenridge in about 3 hours taking all back roads.

On Sunday, I will take a more direct route home on the "north" side. It still has a few little creek crossings and will eventually cut through the Catoctin's north of Frederick which is always fun.

If you want to ride along, let me know which stop to look for you at…

SJ
da scrub
DAMN Wanabe

Post by da scrub »

I'm happy to meet y'all in Frederick at noon ... have a preferred meeting place?

You think that the ride down and at Greenridge will be big adv bike friendly?

Thanks.
Paul V.
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Skinny-J wrote:Here is the plan for the ride out:

I have a few different routes to get to Greenridge stashed in the GPS from years past. Presently, I am planning on taking the "southern" route out because it has the most dirt roads (which is pretty tough to find in our area). This southerly route also works better to meet up with a few of the other guys who were interested in riding out. Therefore, I am thinking leaving my house in Hereford maybe between 9:30 and 10’ and take some back roads and play around a little getting over to Eldersburg (where we met for the Black Friday ride) and meet the other guys there around 11’ . We will then schedule another stop in Jefferson, just south of Frederick, around 12’ as well to gather the last of the crew. From Jefferson we should be able to reach Greenridge in about 3 hours taking all back roads.

On Sunday, I will take a more direct route home on the "north" side. It still has a few little creek crossings and will eventually cut through the Catoctin's north of Frederick which is always fun.

If you want to ride along, let me know which stop to look for you at…

SJ
Sounds good J! Doing everything i can to make it. Thanks
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I have a family conflict :frustrated:

In order to preserve :hug: and :smoking: I'll not be able to attend Friday and Saturday. I may be able to come out Sunday if anyone is riding.

:foul:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Understandable. Im sure someone will take a ride with you on Sunday.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I just finished my virgin interview, I'll know Friday if I'm going to Chicago that Saturday or not but either way, I'll ride with you on Sunday Ken!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Wingfixer wrote:I just finished my virgin interview, I'll know Friday if I'm going to Chicago that Saturday or not but either way, I'll ride with you on Sunday Ken!
Something about YOU working for "VIRGIN" just doesn't seem right :lol2:

BUT I hope those VIRGINS are smart enough to recognize your TALENT :thumbup:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike