I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DNR Trails Committee Back brief - 1/31/13 Meeting

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DNR Trails Committee Back brief - 1/31/13 Meeting

Post by Rut Row »

:thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
b3h
DAMN Wanabe

Post by b3h »

"In other news, I will be meeting with a few Allegany County commissioners on Feb 8th to discuss using reclaimed coal mines for OHV trails. Ray Tighe and a local land-owner will be going with me. We are gaining traction within the community and the commissioners seem to be supportive. More to come on that."

Wolf's Den?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

The State has been trying to buy Wolfe's Den for several years. The problem is it is in bankruptcy and no one can find all the rightful owners of the parcels of land in the complex.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Any updates?
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

not yet. the current owners are coming to a meeting with us on the 1st. we have invited all the business leaders and elected officials to meet and discuss OHV recreational tourism
Ken