Weastern, MD Camp & Ride Dates 9/28-9/30

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Re: Weastern, MD Camp & Ride Dates 9/28-9/30

Post by TyMarp »

Back yard riding again! :loveit: Hopefully Boiler inspections at work wont' keep me away.
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

TyMarp wrote:Back yard riding again! :loveit: Hopefully Boiler inspections at work wont' keep me away.
Hell yeah.... you better be there ! Maybe another Friday night stroll around ?
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

I won't be able to commit till it gets closer :screwy:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Thats a tough weekend for me. There is a small chance I could show Sunday for some riding.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Surron UltraBee
sheeter
DAMN n00b

Post by sheeter »

Is this the super-secret place that the guys from Xtreme Motorsports at Deep Creek talk about? Those guys have spoken about mystery, GNCC type track that is supposed to wonderful. I spent a bunch of money there through out the summer on things that I really didn't need, hoping to befriend them and get more information about this Secure and Undisclosed riding area. I swear they had CIA training because they wouldn't give up the info.

Granville, I'll PM you and get the waiver, directions etc.

I live in Pittsburgh, but have a place at Deep Creek and hope to be able to meet up with some of you guys who ride in Western MD.
2011 Husaberg FE390 - plated
2008 Honda CRF150F (daughter-15)
2008 Kawasaki KX85 (sons-13)
2008 Kawasaki KX65 (sons-10)
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

sheeter wrote:Is this the super-secret place that the guys from Xtreme Motorsports at Deep Creek talk about? Those guys have spoken about mystery, GNCC type track that is supposed to wonderful. I spent a bunch of money there through out the summer on things that I really didn't need, hoping to befriend them and get more information about this Secure and Undisclosed riding area. I swear they had CIA training because they wouldn't give up the info.

I live in Pittsburgh, but have a place at Deep Creek and hope to be able to meet up with some of you guys who ride in Western MD.
Probably so. Cory, Shawn and Max have been to Casa de Granville multiple times and always left with a smile. They enjoy the twisty single track and gnarly riding. Truth be told some of the trails are getting a bit too gnarly. I had to shut down several of our signature hill climbs because the trail funnels into large boulders. We just need to find some time and energy to dig in some bypasses.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

As far as I am concerned & i think DaveJ will agree, this is one of thee best places in the tristate area. Very similar terrain as Hatfeild/Mccoys. Not as rocky though. It has a little of everything, tight single trak through beautiful pines. hill climbs, billygoat trails , steep descents. Great people & camping to boot. See ya on friday betwwen 1& 2 . Max
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE
UCH
DAMN Wanabe

Post by UCH »

sheeter wrote:Is this the super-secret place that the guys from Xtreme Motorsports at Deep Creek talk about? Those guys have spoken about mystery, GNCC type track that is supposed to wonderful. I spent a bunch of money there through out the summer on things that I really didn't need, hoping to befriend them and get more information about this Secure and Undisclosed riding area. I swear they had CIA training because they wouldn't give up the info.

Whereabout in Pittsburgh? THat's where I'm from originally.
"2 Strokes still rule!!"
sheeter
DAMN n00b

Post by sheeter »

Whereabout in Pittsburgh? THat's where I'm from originally.[/quote]

Peters Township in Washington County. How about you?
2011 Husaberg FE390 - plated
2008 Honda CRF150F (daughter-15)
2008 Kawasaki KX85 (sons-13)
2008 Kawasaki KX65 (sons-10)
UCH
DAMN Wanabe

Post by UCH »

sheeter wrote:Whereabout in Pittsburgh? THat's where I'm from originally.
Peters Township in Washington County. How about you?[/quote]
North Hills - Gibsonia. My Wife is from Finleyville and I spent some time riding with her brother at the dumps & Gastonville to Clairton. Look forward to meeting you at Barton.
"2 Strokes still rule!!"