I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

DAMN pets

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN pets

Post by Rut Row » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:54 pm

this thread has definitely gone to the dogs... :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 am

[quote="JaxObsessed"]Great Pix Y'all!
Herez some from me.
These are 2 of 7, 1/2 St Bernard. The mom was with the pups... Donnoo who dad was...

Are you saying that you have 2 dogs from a litter of 7? Or that you have a huge pack of 7 dogs?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

JaxObsessed

Post by JaxObsessed » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 am

Bucho wrote:
JaxObsessed wrote:Great Pix Y'all!
Herez some from me.
These are 2 of 7, 1/2 St Bernard. The mom was with the pups... Donnoo who dad was...

Are you saying that you have 2 dogs from a litter of 7? Or that you have a huge pack of 7 dogs?
LOL.....OH MY GOD NO! 7 of these would take a full time staff. :lol2:

2 out of a litter of 7. :thumbup:

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:43 am

I have two medium sized dogs and they are enough.
I couldn't imagine having 7 big dogs w/out them living outside and roving the estate grounds, mauling intruders...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:29 am

I got bored and decided to revive this thread a little. On the first page of this thread are my two old dogs Tank and Dozer. I had to put them down a year and half ago.

It wasnt long after we found this dog. She belonged to some people we sort of knew. She is a pure bred, rare breed, (Presa Canario), and they probably paid a lot of money for her. But they didn't walk her or really do anything with her and after a year of her chewing the walls of their house they were ready to get rid of her.
My wife loved her and wanted to take her. She is probably the dumbest dog I've ever had, but she turned out okay. Just needed ten times more training then any other dog I've had...

Xena

Xena w/ her buddy Grizzly. The shepherd isn't mine, belongs to a buddy. He sometimes vacations at my house while his owners are out and about.

Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:33 am

Here is my only picture of Godzilla. Wingfixer's dog, who is just a wee pup if you scroll back to the start of this thread.

This is from The HammerRun 2011. We are buddies, he hopped in my van while I was unpacking some gear.

sorry for the crappy cellphone pic
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

Good thread! Here is the only picture I have of Godzilla at Hammer '11:

Godzilla and three of his four kid pack:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.

Bumble
DAMN n00b

Post by Bumble » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:59 am

This is Arthur at 2 and 4 months. He is now close to 7 months, and has lost that puppy look. My other child is my rescue cat, Misty. Need to get a nice pic of her, and an updated pic of Arthur. Misty is 10 years old, and isn't interested in the ranbunctious border collie.
Attachments
Vanessa and Arthur.jpg
pup2.JPG
2008 Yamaha XT250
2009 Triumph Bonneville
2012 BMW F650GS

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:23 pm

As said above the German Shepherd isn't mine, just a visitor. The big one of the right is Xena. The one in the middle is my newest one, Zephyr. Another used dog I picked up. Owner had several pitbulls illegally in his house. B/c he wasn't supposed to have them he wouldn't walk them and just kept them in garage or basement. A friend of a friend ended up w/ all of them and was trying to find homes for them. I picked out what I thought was the best one. She has turned out pretty good. Though she doesn't eat tires like my old dog...

Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Your puppy is my wife's favorite.
Vschnautz wrote:This is Arthur at 2 and 4 months. He is now close to 7 months, and has lost that puppy look. My other child is my rescue cat, Misty. Need to get a nice pic of her, and an updated pic of Arthur. Misty is 10 years old, and isn't interested in the ranbunctious border collie.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200