I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

GreenRidge Dual Sport/Adventure Ride May 6th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: GreenRidge Dual Sport/Adventure Ride May 6th

Post by Bucho »

phoo wrote:Does anyone know the GR route? Are we positive it's going to be all public access stuff?
~Patrick
I was wondering that too. If its a "one day only" type thing, they might open up a mountain bike trail for us to ride on, or other trails/sections that are normally off limits.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:I don't mind the needing to pay aspect. I just don't like organized events and standing in line.
mdub - if we ever have a DAMN event, YOU will never have to stand in line. Nope, you come right to the front, and we'll stop the whole shebang and take you right up front. :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Kyler wrote:
mdubya wrote:I don't mind the needing to pay aspect. I just don't like organized events and standing in line.
mdub - if YOU ever SHOW UP AT A DAMN event, YOU will never have to stand in line. Nope, you come right to the front, and we'll stop the whole shebang and take you right up front. :deal:

:lol2:
Bruce
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

What line? Oh I forgot, I ate 15-bean soup last night! :roost:
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 »

Kyler wrote:
mdub - if we ever have a DAMN event, YOU will never have to stand in line. Nope, you come right to the front, and we'll stop the whole shebang and take you right up front. :deal:
He'd end up in the front anyway :roost:
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Bucho wrote:
phoo wrote:Does anyone know the GR route? Are we positive it's going to be all public access stuff?
~Patrick
I was wondering that too. If its a "one day only" type thing, they might open up a mountain bike trail for us to ride on, or other trails/sections that are normally off limits.
Its Maryland Dude, you can forget about it being anything but public dirt roads; Martin O' would crap in his hat before he let something like that happen. Hell, I bet they won't even open up the ORV for the day (techinically that is a public road) rather alone a mountain bike trail (believe me, they would kick the mountain bikers out too if they could; ask me how I know...)

If it is anything other than public roads, I will come!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

A d/s ride around Greenridge might, or might not be fun. I do enjoy these organized rides to some extent but I'm not sure I'd want to pay to ride around on roads I can ride for free anytime, camaraderie aside. I do agree though that this event should not be combined with the DAMN re-union. I would rather see us DAMN guys hanging together at Mountain Ridge, the DAMN re-union is for us DAMN guys after all. My .02 and probably not worth that...
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Wingfixer wrote: My .02 and probably not worth that...
I think we all feel that way. So .02 is worth quit a bit.

Lets just decide on Mt. Ridge for the Re-union.

Now have the re-union on the same weekend as this event? I think that is the bigger question, as I do think some people might like to do this event as well as do Mt Ridge.

Now thats .03 cents total...your .02 and my .01
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Well, since we are adding up the pennies....I am working the last weekend in April but am off the first weekend in May. With that we are up to .04!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

dirtygrunt wrote:
Kyler wrote:
mdub - if YOU ever SHOW UP AT A DAMN event, YOU will never have to stand in line. Nope, you come right to the front, and we'll stop the whole shebang and take you right up front. :deal:

:lol2:
:oops:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC