sallydog
DAMN Expert

Re: Pine Barrens this weekend

Post by sallydog »

frogman1981 wrote: I had to turn around several times due to 200ft wide puddles
sissy :harhar:
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Ye I'm a sissy. I don't want to push my drowned bike 5 miles back to the trailer. The next time I go you can come along and show me how it's done. I doubt it will happen. There were no takers the last time I went, 60 deg and sunny.
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

frogman1981 wrote:Ye I'm a sissy. I don't want to push my drowned bike 5 miles back to the trailer. The next time I go you can come along and show me how it's done. I doubt it will happen. There were no takers the last time I went, 60 deg and sunny.
wellll.... SallyDog lives in the Pine Barrons. Just sayin... next time PM him and get his phone number - he's a dirt bike slut and proud of it
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

Someone challenging SallyDog?

:lurker:

This should be interesting. Chris will help you drown your bike, THEN push it back to the trail head for you, offer you a bike to ride, give you the dry jersey off his back, and ply you with booze and camaraderie back at the campfire.

He's a good FF.
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Not challenging. Not giving personal invitations. I'm just offering to ride with others, and I'm sure there will be no takers next time either.
phoo
Benevolent Dictator

Post by phoo »

Just keep putting the invites out there and it'll happen. It's tough for me to get away without a lot of advance notice since I have two young kids, but sometimes it lines up and I can go.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

sallydog wrote:
frogman1981 wrote: I had to turn around several times due to 200ft wide puddles
I thought the depth mattered more :screwy:
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

:frustrated: Ok wise guys. One of you brave mother#$%^&#s can lead the way. Just pick a day. Most of you won't even ride in the winter. Don't even think about it if your from Cumberland. You western guys have only seen sand on tv.
Ok kids, there is your challenge. There will still be no invitations, unless your inviting me on your ride. :salute:
I dare you to pick a day!
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row »

well, I didn't mean to get your dander up - all I was saying is SallyDog is a NJ resident and he's always willing to ride in the sand.

But your right - the guys who normally ride rocks usually don't like sand and vice versus - I remember on of SallyDogs buddies complaining about the rocks at Green Ridge one year :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Kyler wrote:
But your right - the guys who normally ride rocks usually don't like sand and vice versus - I remember on of SallyDogs buddies complaining about the rocks at Green Ridge one year :lol2:
that was the first year i brought them. now they hit all the rock runs.
as for ridingin the winter. wouldnt be a problem if i didnt blow up my bike at hammer :shrug: we do ride all winter. i even have heat on the husky :ride: 200 foot puddles are easy.they are hardly ever over the front fender. its the short ones around here. 5'long and 5' deep.

next time you wanna ride the pines email me to get my attention. or we can set u a weekend in the spring. you will go home tired
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK