I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2nd Annual DAMN Winter Get Together

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: 2nd Annual DAMN Winter Get Together

Post by Rut Row »

any more thoughts on this?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Two thoughts;

A) we should definitely do this

2) we should do it on a weekend I am off. :cheers:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

anyone up for a cold ride to greenridge sometime :screwy: maybe camp where we were for spring close it in with plastic and add some heat mmm ! :kumbaya: would like to ride some offrode but no ice :amazon: mud well ok some mud if anyone has a happy middle meet and ride im up for it. and for the party need someplace with a pool table and tv and maybe some pretty waitresses aaah of course some sights for the girls too junior could maybe handle something for them :poser: just volunteerin him lol take one for the team!!
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

:cheers: just putn it out there maybe hitops bar n grill next to timonium fairgrounds they have great food :eats: bar inside and out and they close in the deck slidders and have live music 7 days a week starting at 4 pm :shrug: and pool tables and tv's and well lots to look at. :freakey:
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

401dan wrote::cheers: just putn it out there maybe hitops bar n grill next to timonium fairgrounds they have great food :eats: bar inside and out and they close in the deck slidders and have live music 7 days a week starting at 4 pm :shrug: and pool tables and tv's and well lots to look at. :freakey:
are you volunteering?

also need a nearby hotel for the out-of-towners
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

What if we had it @ a hotel bar/ resturant? Or @ least within walking distance to one. That way no worries of driving for those who like to overindulge.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:What if we had it @ a hotel bar/ restaurant? Or @ least within walking distance to one. That way no worries of driving for those who like to overindulge.
this would work for us - I'd get a room and the Missus could go up whenever her back gave out. :thumbup:
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I'm up for that.

What time frame are we looking at? End of Jan begining of Feb?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Are we doing this? :shrug:

I just found out I'll be unavailable the weekends of Jan 21/22, Jan 28/29 & Feb 4/5.
Ken
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Man! it always seems so hard to pull this together.

Lets try and get the ball rolling. I`m off ever weekend, so the masses need to pick the date.

Wingfixer your work dates for JAN and FEB?
Grady are campimg date for FEB?
Inside or outside?
we could do something as easy as a state park with a little pavilion and a bon fire, and everyone bring a dish? (I`ll bring meatballs)
The hotal bar thing is cool to, that would bring up location?
I say somewhere on 70, but not all the way to Fredrick.
Sykesville? Ken what was the name of the place we meet to discuss the rams ride?
I`ll help any way i can. So the poeple who know they will come should post up their .02. :deal:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX