I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2001 Yamaha TTR125L

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

2001 Yamaha TTR125L

Post by motojunky »

Selling my wife's TTR125L. We bought this 3 or 4 years ago and it has never left the yard. It probably has had ~5 miles on it in that time. Most of the use was me taking the kids for rides around the yard.

I did some maintenance today to prep the bike for a no-nonsense sale. I replaced the leaky front tube, adjusted the valves, changed the oil, cleaned & oiled the filter, and adjusted & lubed the chain. It is 100% ready to ride right now. Starts easy and runs perfect. I have changed the oil every spring which makes it an oil change every 2 miles or so. :lol2: Brakes, clutch, cables, bearings, etc. are all good. It has BBR springs front and rear (stock springs included). The PO (Louge - I think some of you knew him) tweaked the jetting and included are a couple of spare mains and pilots. A couple of spare air filters are also included.

Located in North East, MD 21901. $800. Interesting trades considered but cash preferred.

old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: 2001 Yamaha TTR125L

Post by Bucho »

I used to love to play on my wife's old TTR125L.
If I had the spare cash I'd get it just for myself to play...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Re: 2001 Yamaha TTR125L

Post by motojunky »

bump... $750
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap