I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hey Everyone!!

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
R1SoDaRkLy

Hey Everyone!!

Post by R1SoDaRkLy »

Just stopping in to say hello. I am a new guy on here. But I have been riding for a long time. I have had a 2001 Suzuki Hayabusa, 2001 Yamaha YZ125, 2005 Yamaha R1(Turbo), 2008 Yamaha WR250X (turbo), 2005 KTM 625 SMC. My name is Tyler. Been in the USMC for 8 years. Served in Iraq in 2006 & Afghanistan in 2009. Currently I am studying Criminal Justice @ ACM and I am in my final semester. Currently I ride the KTM the Supermoto/Hooligan way and I have the R1 for SPEED! :roost: HAHA.

Anyway.....anyone that wants to ride some supermoto's on the street let me know via PM and I will send ya my cell and we will go out for a ride.
Attachments
My R1
My R1
My KTM
My KTM
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hey Everyone!!

Post by Rut Row »

oh lordy... :knary:

mdub and TyMarp... you two better check the new guy out... :eyes:

:lurker:

this could get real interesting! :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
R1SoDaRkLy

Post by R1SoDaRkLy »

LMAO!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Howdy new guy, thanks for serving your country.
You have quite the list of bikes. How is the WR250X Turbo? That sounds pretty interesting.

Is your YZ125 set up for trail riding? There is some great trail riding out near Barton MD the weekend of Oct 7-9th.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
R1SoDaRkLy

Post by R1SoDaRkLy »

the 250x is awesome, my fiance actually got into riding this summer and I gave her that bike and I went ahead and got the 625. The 250x puts down numbers comparable to a fully built 250 racing motor.....pretty peppy for a 250. With regret :wallbash: , I sold my YZ @ the beginning of the last summer, hence the keyword "HAD" above. The reason was because at the time I did not have a truck or other means of hauling it around nor did I really have anyone that road any longer. Mainly cause most of the people that i knew that used to ride moved away or put there hobby to rest. :foul: THEM!!!!! Anyway since then I got me a awesome truck and I wish I still had her! Moto is in my blood, i will NEVER give it up. So at this time I do not have a dedicated offroad machine, even though I want one!
R1SoDaRkLy

Post by R1SoDaRkLy »

to clear up any confusion, these are the bikes me and my fiance still have......2005 Yamaha R1(Turbo), 2008 Yamaha WR250X (turbo), 2005 KTM 625 SMC :thumbup:
Denny
DAMN Expert

Post by Denny »

Nice bikes, you need to add something for the dirt to complete your quiver. Are you from Flintstone? A couple of weeks ago 2 of us were doing a dirt road ride in Pa. through the Buchanan State Forest and we ate lunch in Flintstone @ the Cafe. This weekend I'm scheduled to go back down and teach an ATV class in the Martin Hill riding area, so I'll be 10 miles up the road.
R1SoDaRkLy

Post by R1SoDaRkLy »

yeah i am from flintstone, I know where your talking about & trust me I know about the hole dirt thing also :wallbash:

But hey I am taking DONATIONS! :brows: