I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Michaux Dual Sport - Sunday August 14, 2011 rain or shine

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Michaux Dual Sport - Sunday August 14, 2011 rain or shin

Post by Laoch » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Kyler wrote: We are at the super secret alternate campsite - get there early enough for the Prime Ribs DirtyGrunt is bringing.
Ribs :shrug:

DAMN chicken dogs :lol2:

I might have some venison steaks in the bottom of the freezer :shrug:
Bruce

dak
DAMN Expert

Post by dak » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 am

Kyler wrote:
biffer99 wrote:I'll be coming up Saturday evening. Haven't read through this all to see who all is going but I'll find you guys if you're there. Let me know if I need to bring anything specific. See ya there!
We are at the super secret alternate campsite - get there early enough for the Prime Ribs DirtyGrunt is bringing.
I'm coming on my G450X bike because I just sold my full-size van and I don't have a hitch on my new ride to bring the trailer. This should all be fun strapping everything on the bike !!!
Unless someone from this area (Nottingham, Pa) has space on there trailer/pick-up to bring me and the bike along ?
Let me know please ? If not I will see you all at the top secret location.
DAK

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DAK BMW G450X RIDER

phoo
Benevolent Dictator

Post by phoo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am

I'll be there, with my DAMN jersey. I'm driving up Sunday morning, so I'll have to find you guys so you can show me around. I have the roll chart and a roll chart holder, but I'm pretty clueless at using it. Hopefully, I can at least find a place to mount it this time so I have a chance to be able to turn the knobs easily. :)

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 am

phoo wrote: I have the roll chart and a roll chart holder, but I'm pretty clueless at using it.
Pretty easy, I made a post here using the Michaux roll chart for this weekend. Once you do it, it becomes secondnature. Just get in a habit of looking at it every time you come up to a turn or option so you stay up to the correct mileage.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2184&p=27736#p27736
Lots of cool bikes---

skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:35 am

Off work at 7pm saturday, heading up directly. CAN'T WAIT! :kumbaya: :freakey:
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change

biffer99
DAMN Expert

Post by biffer99 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Sounds like the good ol' crew! I'll see ya up there as early as mama will let me leave.
Chris
'09 DRZ400SM (dirt setup as well)
'08 WR450F - plated

http://www.bellwetherphoto.com

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 pm

biffer99 wrote:Sounds like the good ol' crew! I'll see ya up there as early as mama will let me leave.
It will be the "Truck Tent Frame Mark 1" maiden voyage. With rain forecast, I hope voyage isn't the operative word! Looking forward to your feedback since you are the original inventor.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

waserman
DAMN Expert

Post by waserman » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm getting ready to book the dumpy motel off 81 it's about 15 minutes from the start area.That's where I usually go when the forcast is rain, I hate putting up the tent in the rain and worse packing it up when it's wet. I'll be there with a set of new to the huskey/old to the KTM tires off of my old 300. It's all good the bike should be good to go with whatever we have, wet will be better though.I'm heading up tomorrow perhaps I'll seek out the secret campsite. I won't be bringing the same simple asses that I did to 7 mountains,I don't think they ever get out sight of the wife/girlfriend and don't know how to act when they do. :roost: If I don't find the camp I'll catch up Sunday. :roost: I love this place it's the first place I ever trophied when I started racing :rickey:
John

DER ECEA AMA
Class: A Super Senior, open

Husqvarna TE 510

Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 pm

waserman wrote:I'm getting ready to book the dumpy motel off 81 it's about 15 minutes from the start area.That's where I usually go when the forcast is rain, I hate putting up the tent in the rain and worse packing it up when it's wet. I'll be there with a set of new to the huskey/old to the KTM tires off of my old 300. It's all good the bike should be good to go with whatever we have, wet will be better though.I'm heading up tomorrow perhaps I'll seek out the secret campsite. I won't be bringing the same simple asses that I did to 7 mountains,I don't think they ever get out sight of the wife/girlfriend and don't know how to act when they do. :roost: If I don't find the camp I'll catch up Sunday. :roost: I love this place it's the first place I ever trophied when I started racing :rickey:

Well then sign up for the enduro :whip:
Looking like we might have enough DAMN interest to fill a couple of rows.
Sorry I am going to miss the dual sport ride, same day as our trials clubs event. :dirtdog:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr

skierd
DAMN Expert

Post by skierd » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Woo, I think I might have actually remembered my registration this time! Its in with my luggage anyways. Gear is inside waiting to get loaded on the bike for the ride to work to the DAMN camp tomorrow. :thumbup: I'll probably be too late for grub so I'm eating on the way up, hope I have the address right in my GPS. :poser:
Never run out of ideas, traction, and real estate at the same time...
'08 WR250R w/ an X change